Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankenstorm
West bro baptist church is already all over this
bla bla bla bla gay's bla bla bla obama is black bla bla bla Jesus

lol I'm surprised I didn't hear it earlier Biggrina

We had one death, lots of trees down and lots of power out in my NC county. The death was a 26 year old guy driving a small pickup when a tree suddenly fell across the road too fast to miss. He was DOA at the local ER. Sad
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

We hope those who have been affected can get back to their normal lives as soon as possible, and hopefully without having lost anyone to the storm. It was a brute!!

I just got power back from this bitchy storm. I tell ya she was a scary one. Threw a stone trash can from my job across the street into a playground. I was out of power for the past three days. I saw massive trees split right down the middle. The scary part was though. The rain was nothing but mist. No extremely heavy downpour here. Just these ridiculous winds. No thunder and the only "lighting" we saw was those of several miles away of our cities transformers blowing up. Red lightning. It was a scary night. But a pushover in terms of gusto. She was a bitch though. made sure to wreck everything here.