Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. Michael Clarke Duncan
He died way to early.
Such a very talented man , a terrible loss.

[Image: 293.duncan.lc.042111.jpg]

Quote:Michael Clarke Duncan, the hulking, prolific character actor whose dozens of films included an Oscar-nominated performance as a death row inmate in "The Green Mile" and such other box office hits as "Armageddon," ''Planet of the Apes" and "Kung Fu Panda," is dead at age 54.

Link

wow, I really liked his acting.

I loved that guy...alot. I am deeply saddened by his passing.

I noticed today that the Lead Guitarist of Starship also had a heart attack and died and I have recently heard about men (and women like Rosie O'Donnell) in their 30s/40s/50s having heart attacks and I wonder how many people know that a bit of early detection can save their lives? It is the #1 killer and so few people understand the warning signs. Hopefully when people like Michael Clark Duncan pass it will serve to save someone else who might not realize that they have heart problems.

RIP MCD

Just got home from work and read the sad news...far too young Sad

R.I.P. Michael Cry

No way.:frown:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I understand he was a real sweetie as well as an awesome actor. There are a couple of movies I watched ONLY because he was in them.

A great talent gone way to soon! His performance as John Coffey in The Green Mile still gives me chills! He will be greatly missed!

It's such a shame :/ He was a great role model and actor. <3

Sad to see him go. He was a great actor and, by all accounts a great man.