Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. Prince
I still tear up when I think of our loss. Prince was a very special man and a gift to us all.

[Image: prin5_2814422a.jpg]

Dearly beloved
We are gathered here today
2 get through this thing called life

Electric word life
It means forever and that's a mighty long time
But I'm here 2 tell u
There's something else
The afterworld

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Another legend gone :/

We all die! Nobody lives on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere and everybody will die. That includes superstars who have been known to gamble with their own life like Prince, Michael Jackson, Robin Williams and so many more known and unknown people. I am not surprised of his death, I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Prince gave us some great music.

May he rest in peace.

Sincerely,
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

jimcrackcorn Wrote:Prince gave us some great music.

May he rest in peace.

Sincerely,
Jim

im just glad the radio is playing his songs a lot more often...whereas before, it was seldom. still on the radio, but not as much as now. same with bowie, natalie, mj, and whitney.

party like it's 1999!

Prince giving a tribute to my favorite artist ever..Chaka Khan...and Stevie Wonder is my other favorite artist....

RIP Prince..you are one of the true musical geniuses....

RIP Prince.

thought id give Purple Rain a go on guitar and learn it as ive been doing with other songs tonight - no wonder they call him a genius - the chord changes are just unbelievable and very hard to do , its not a song you can just pick up and learn quickly , he was an amazing guitar player never mind all the rest of his talents