Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.i.p.
VileKyle Wrote:You should have your cats watch Christmas Vacation. They might learn something.

[Image: christmas_vacation_cat.jpg]

That looks disturbing. I can't get my cats to watch anything... I can't even get them to look at me half the time.

Mine can't wait to get the decorations out. I found two ornaments and half a garland this morning. Not impressed... but they run the household :p

Jovial Wrote:Mine can't wait to get the decorations out. I found two ornaments and half a garland this morning. Not impressed... but they run the household :p

Bahaha! Sooo cute~!

Yes, cats are demons, but that's why we love them so... Shredded garland and all...

xzeik Wrote:I admit, it was fucking adorable... but don't encourage them!

For laughing, you must now help me clean. >;D
Ook, but you're in the US... :-( ... I'll take a flight... XD

sillyboy86 Wrote:Ook, but you're in the US... :-( ... I'll take a flight... XD

Okay! I'll be expecting you!

Actually, I've always wanted to visit the UK... but I'm afraid people will think my American accent is ugly. I heard Brits think our accents are horrible... WHYYYYYY!? @_@ We Americans love British accents. ;x

xzeik Wrote:Okay! I'll be expecting you!

Actually, I've always wanted to visit the UK... but I'm afraid people will think my American accent is ugly. I heard Brits think our accents are horrible... WHYYYYYY!? @_@ We Americans love British accents. ;x

I know a Brit who seemed to have a thing for 'murican accents and once told me he thought my accent was cute and that his was boring, at which point I proceeded to tell him that that was bollocks and he'd got the roles reversed

Miles Wrote:I know a Brit who seemed to have a thing for 'murican accents and once told me he thought my accent was cute and that his was boring, at which point I proceeded to tell him that that was bollocks and he'd got the roles reversed

Is that so? I don't consider my accent especially 'murican... XD

Britain & Ireland's Next Top Model lied to me! In one season or another, some chick said American accents were creepy & that we don't speak English correctly... While the latter half may be true, I have a killer British accent thanks to that tv show.

You CAN train cats....even Pavlovian style. The HUMAN has to be trained on HOW to train a cat though. You cannot train a cat as you can a dog....but they CAN be trained.

Rules for holiday decor and Cmas trees around pets:

* Live trees and fake trees can be TOXIC to pets.
* Make sure your pets are TRAINED not to touch decorations/trees/plants in the house.
* Make sure, if you have untrained pets, that you have PET FRIENDLY decorations and tree.
* Make sure your Cmas tree is on top of a table they know not to get on, does not have low hanging branches and breakable/toxic ornaments. NO "ICICLES" on Cmas trees!!!!!
* Make your own Pet Cmas Tree for your pets, so they will leave YOURS alone.
* Keep the Cmas tree in a closed off room, or some place where a baby barricade can be placed around the tree when humans are not home to watch the pets.
* Put up an invisible barrier around the Cmas tree area, so it scares off the pet when they get too close.

http://www.wikihow.com/Cat-Proof-Your-Christmas-Tree

http://www.petcarerx.com/article/a-cat-p...ible/1417#.

http://www.catsinternational.org/article..._Tree.html

xzeik Wrote:They scratched it to death... They climbed all the way to the top & just started hanging out up there... Then they started jumping off of it onto the furniture, running back, climbing up & repeating...

I've never seen anything like it! I guess that's what you get for having 9 precious felines.

attach them to the tree, THAT would be original decoration. Wink

Ekwarph Wrote:attach them to the tree, THAT would be original decoration. Wink

Ooooooh, I like that!! >;D