Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbowfiddlder.... new to the forum
I may not have known what "gay" was but I did know that I was different from the other boys.... That is what I have known since I was 5 Smile just some clarification

Thank you all for your words of encouragement....

RainbowFiddler Wrote:Hello Everyone...

I have known that I was "gay" since I was 5 but long short I have only been completely out of the closet for about 9 years..

I have come to this forum to meet new fiends and to people like me..... I have lots of questions... mostly about where I belong, fit in....

When I have friends tell in me that I don't "ACT GAY" or cant find what "group" I belong to.... it makes me wonder.... I know that I like and am attracted to guys, but when most people think that I am straight ( even some gay guys) It really puts me in a bad spot....

I hope that this forum will help me with the support I need and help me to grow and learn...

BTW did I mention that I cant dance?.... LOL I need a lot of help.....

RainbowFiddler

First of all...delayed welcomes, sir, delayed welcomes..

when you were 5???? Lucky you...

I for one don't understand what "acting gay" means...It's a bit of bad stereotyping straight people (and some gays) tend to do, I guess....

I'm a fairly normal guy, not much different from a regular straight guy, but I still like dudes..so I know what you mean...

I also can't dance if my life depends on it...no worries..

Hace fun roaming arround!