Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbowmum has reached 7000 Posts!
bring on the champagne!!!!!!!

Rainbowmum Wrote:LOL His royal highness is safe and secure.
I have no intention to be in competition with him.

Chalk and cheese.:biggrin:

You must remember Queenie, Prince got to that count in proper replies,helping people ,and I for one admire and respect him for that.
His dedication to this site and it's members is admirable.

Most of my post counts are from playing games lol:biggrin:

Yes Mommy... :p

Although, I believe that more of your post count comes from helping people more than you think. I believe small things, as well as big things makes a difference and are equally important Smile.

But it's still so amazing how much posts you have as opposed to the 3-4000 you had when I first joined. Kiss3

(and I still love Gayspeak Jesus Princey Smile )

Congratulations!

Rainbowmum Wrote:So are we still getting champagne?:biggrin:

Sure - dfiant's buying it! :biggrin:

Make with the bubbles Daz.
And no i am not talking about farting in the bath.Rofl

QueenOdi Wrote:Congrats mum!! Loveya You're so far up there now Smile . Princey must be breaking out in a sweat now Rofl .

And about that champagne... The legal age here for a drink is 21, so I'll just have an apple juice :p

I'll join you with the apple juice, Queenie, I don't like alcohol and champagne is even lower on my list of dislikes. But it's the thing to serve if in a party mood, right? No, I'm not breaking out in a sweat about Rainbowmum's reaching the first position. Maybe it just means that she's got far more time to answer these boards than I do... Marshlander, my partner, won that race before but we were not competing. I'm just sending Mum a wink Wink that it'll take a little more of her time before she reaches that 9,000th post, but in truth she is running a sprint while I'm merely jogging along. Haha. :biggrin:

monk Wrote:Sure - dfiant's buying it! :biggrin:

Haha, I don't think Daz can afford it... remember? He's got his mortgage to pay. Let's all chip in and since I live in France I can probably get us all a good deal. After all we produce the stuff! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Juul Drinka Bdaywink Dunce Biggrinparty Jpparty 1drink Luxhello Balloon

Mum you are a spastic poster <3 Much love to you!

Congratulations, mum! Confusedmile:

omedetougozaimasu rainbow mum!