Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Havibg a hard time
I had a brief affair with another man over the summer and our wives found out about it and i looked liked the village idiot.That stopped and my wife and I reconciled our so I thought.She has been a best friend and has done everything humanly possible to make me feel at home.Only problem is that I still have those cravings to satisfy a man.Sex with her is nothing compared to the sex that I had had with a couple of guys over the summer.Now I do not know what to do.We cannot afford to divorce and I am horny for another man.Has anyone else ever had this problem.She has been a best friens and I do not think another man would have stood by me like she did.I am confused.

You say other men are sexually satisfying - are women satisfying at all?

If it's just a matter that you really have a longing for sex with a man as well, you unfortunately need to think about the promises you made when you were married. Everyone gay or straight sees and has fantasies about people they aren't married to, whether they admit it or not. The difference is in acting on it.

It sounds like your wife is supportive in every way, but doesn't want an open relationship by the looks of your post. She's forgiven you for cheating once which is an amazing thing to do - I would respect a person like that a lot, and try my best to not make a mistake again..

does your wife accept your bi ? I guess that you know

Well, sex is not the only thing that matters. If your wife is ok that you have sex with men, then you're free. Otherwise it would be unfair. Or maybe you've just discovered that you're gay but it's to hard conceive?

Does she know you like men as well?

I think you two should talk about this confusion you are having. Open communication really works. Explain to you wife all you are feeling, it is better to be honest and let her know than keeping all of your dilemmas to yourself.

Now that you know what you want, i guess it's up for you to decide.

You can still be bestfriends with your wife while having a same sex partner (that is, if she accepted this situation you are in)...but don't have them both at the same time

I heard of straight couples coming to an agreement, where the part with the cravings for something different gets to go away for a week or two (whatever the deal is) every year and play with their cravings.
I believe such a solution could save your marriage.

If your wife treasures you enough to let you have such an arrangement, pay her the courtesy of playing safe when you're off getting off. Bringing something nasty home with you would be terrible.

Your wife loves you.
It would probably break her heart to see you unfaithful.

If you are going to stray, be honest with her and then be a man and do the decent thing for both of you!