Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainsing money for a squad of beheaders
Okay... this is one of those things that's just too good to be true. Westboro Baptist nut squad going to IRAQ to PROTEST?
http://www.inquisitr.com/1426586/westbor...urch-iraq/

[SIZE="7"]This could turn out
to be a case of
Fanged Kharma[/SIZE]

Finally there's a reason to Root for ISIS!

I really pity those children in the pic....

I mean if they are the ones who are going to Iraq, I wonder if they know what risks they are taking....

If I had the money I would willingly pay for them to go and hope that would meet their just end.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Those people are pathetic. It's a shame that they've been given the attention and publicity they sought.

LONDONER Wrote:If I had the money I would willingly pay for them to go and hope that would meet their just end.

I'd save them the trouble of the flight if they'd come here and protest in front of my house..and sign waivers that they know I'll be doing target practice.

Do two wrongs make a right?

Hmm. It should be interesting no matter the outcome....

I hope that Shirley goes with them. If they are taking donations for the trip someone let me know...I will be happy to contribute.

If I have the certitude that they'll never come back, I'll write a cheque right now

somehow, I don't see them taking that trip.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

CellarDweller Wrote:somehow, I don't see them taking that trip.

Somehow I'd like them to take that trip and please I'd pay for every single one of them to go in Irak and raise their stupid signs. I give them 24 hours before they're slaughtered savagly. At first Irakien will laugh at them, but if they persist like they did for gays they'll be killed on the spot. I don't wish anybody to die that way, but those asswipes from the Wesboro Church aren't people.