Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainsing money for a squad of beheaders
Jake Wrote:If I have the certitude that they'll never come back, I'll write a cheque right now

If you do so Daddy, don't use my University money LOL, and don't sell daddy lexy's ass LOL

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Do two wrongs make a right?

Hmm. It should be interesting no matter the outcome....
two rongs don't, but three lefts do
and I know very little about them, but I ha... well dislike greatly what I've heard, so if they're that bad, they should go

and never find a way back, or have the ability too

Oooo. I forgot to say....

This isn't going to end well.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]This will probably start the hair and feathers flying but I have something that needs to be said about "things in general" that apply to Westboro Baptist and ALL other fundamentalists or flaky groups.... and why they are so hard to deal with.

Most of us have been taught to treat people as we wish for them to treat us. This always puts us considerate people at a disadvantage to people like Westboro and all others who do not treat other people as they wish to be treated.

The solution is very simple.
Teach yourself to treat others as they treat other people.
Those who have no respect for others deserve no respect for anyone.
Those who kill or hate others and pretend to worship a god deserve no love or life and should be sent to their gods.

Those who value peace and life have to face the reality that they will lose both if they don't stand up against those who treasure neither and treat them as they treat others.

Any compromise made with people who murder or spread hate is a victory for them and since they do not value peace and will not respect it or those who do value it.

I can't take credit for those words. They come from people who knew it to be true and practiced it in order to survive. The list is long and old....

It's an ugly thought but it's the way things are and they aren't going to change just because we don't like getting our hands messy.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

It's a cluster f*ck.

I don't know if two wrongs make a right, but I do know that in this case, nobody would be forcing them onto a plane and dropping them off in the ISIS-controlled area of Iraq. They would be going, and they are never going to really do it, by their own free will and so if it is a wrong, it is their wrong, not ours. I also know that if they never returned I would not care and would not shed a tear. This group of assholes only purpose life is to bring horrible misery to others.

A note on this, Adam Hills, the comedian who brought about this idea by saying he would pay to send the family to Iraq has since raised more than enough money to send them there, but now says he will donate the money to charity.