Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rambling's of a Newcomer
I apologize if this is in the wrong place, still kinda new. Tongue I just wanted to talk about a few thing's that were on my mind. Sorry if I can seem a little weird at times, I have very little social skills and have always been kind of an outsider with very few friends. I feel like this might be the first community I can fit into, and I want to be open about myself. I do have a bad past, and every time I meet someone I'm worried it might scare them away. But I won't go into that for now. I've never done drugs or anything to anyone, being kind and caring by nature. You also might notice my positive attitude, that's because if I hadn't always been hoping for the best I would have most likely given up a long time ago when I was 14. The next part is only mentioned as part of the story about the two gay friends I had on another forum. I used to mod on another gigantic forum with people on 24\7 who ran there own convention's etc, and I was on one of several staff teams for the different section's. The group I was in there is where I met Whizzy as we called him, I didn't know that he was gay at first until he actually came out to me. Thinking back now, it honored he trusted me that much, and it really brought us closer as friends. He was really smart a genius, we were good friends always lending an ear or even a shoulder to the other. I knew I was Bi even back then. Then there was Fuzor who played games with guys while having a GF, he wasn't really a friend but still just someone I knew. It wasn't a gay forum though, so we stuck close with each other and people we knew, after everyone I knew left I did as well not feeling like I fit in anymore. It 's just funny how after so many years you still remember someone. Mainly Whizzy. Either way I'm off topic again sorry, I tend to ramble. My point is this time is different, I finally feel like I belong somewhere that being here you all are amazing. Which is why I have opened up. So please don't get discouraged if I seem weird or get the wrong idea. Thank you for reading all of this.

I would be disappointed if you weren't weird. Welcome to the Forum!

~Beaux

Welcome top the forum, I hope you find what you're looking for here. We're a friendly bunch.

Hope you don't mind me telling you that the plural of "rambling" is "ramblings". No apostrophe needed.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

WaveyWelcome to the forum
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

Oh please, as long as I am here, you'll come off as "normal" and "standard"

worry not.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Welcome Smile nice to have you
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

The most influential human beings since the history of time were at some point considered to be weird...

Moses..
Noah..
Leonardo..
Albert...
Jobs..
Gates..
Miss Piggy...

We respond to the way we think. .so..if we think outside the box we behave differently. .

There is absolutely nothing wrong with weird ..
Unless it becomes dangerous. .

Welcome To Gayspeak

Thanks guys, it is appreciated. Smile Beaux, good to know thank you. I don't mind at all LONDONER, I really didn't know that and thank you. Thank you Insertnamehere, and I won't after hearing that. Tongue Very true Anocxu, thank you. Smile