Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ramping up the gay
I love crossdressing and in the last year I have taken to sissy hypnosis like a duck to water. I love the sissy cock and humiliation memes on tumblr as well. Despite my love for these sites, I still don`t feel as though my interest in woman has wained any and my interest in males has increased other than the images I see on the internet. Any ideas to help bring my gay to the fore?

Perhaps you are more straight and might prefer women who are dominant, maybe something like a dominatrix or something similar?
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I agree with Axle, you might find a dominatrix who can force you into mutual sucking if not more involved..?

Or you could be pansexual lol. Grrrrr another label I know lol

Possibly this sounds more like a fetish he might have as in the other posts he's made sounds like he doesn't have much of a attraction to guys, or blokes as he put it...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I don't quite get why you associate what seems to be a fetish with sexual orientation. Or why you want to force yourself towards one. It doesn't work that way, in any case.

For whatever use you might find in this: just do whatever the hell gets you going and think less about what to call it.
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Yeah, if you aren't attracted to guys, then stop trying to force yourself. As a bisexual male, I can tell you my attraction to people of my type, male, female, other, is as strong for one as others. If I'm attracted to someone it's because there's an intense physical/emotional connection. I don't have to force myself to like guys more than girls, or vis versa.

Sissysusie Wrote:I love crossdressing and in the last year I have taken to sissy hypnosis like a duck to water. I love the sissy cock and humiliation memes on tumblr as well. Despite my love for these sites, I still don`t feel as though my interest in woman has wained any and my interest in males has increased other than the images I see on the internet. Any ideas to help bring my gay to the fore?

I think you're over thinking things here. As said before fetish and sexual orientation don't go hand in hand the way that my perceived idea of what you've said does. What you see on the internet are not always the same in the real world, many people have been left disappointed because they haven't been able to replicate what they've seen online.

If you like men sexually or not is only something you can see within yourself, Its also up to you if you are to gain the confidence to bring yourself forward as someone who likes men, there is no magic remedy for this as everyone approaches same sex encounters differently.