Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Facts
Just post one random post per person.

I'll start with;

What color was the first Model T Ford?

In 1914, Ford produced 308,162 cars, more than all other automakers combined. It was also in 1914 that the Model T, in the interest of streamlining production, was no longer available in red, blue, green or gray; it was now available in "any color so long as it is black."

Dolphins sleep with one eye open.

(I know of this bowling page where some cartoon characters say random facts to each other xD)

Splashing your face with cold water after a hot shower will help prevent acne.

Brown eyes are blue underneath, and you can actually get a surgery to turn brown eyes blue.
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Brown eyes are blue underneath, and you can actually get a surgery to turn brown eyes blue.

Why would one want to change an unique color to a color that isn't unique at all though?
Not saying blue eyes aren't pretty, but they're the most common color.
Up until a certain point in evolution, everyone had blue eyes. It's just recently (relative) that our eyes started to become other colors.

Ibex Wrote:Why would one want to change an unique color to a color that isn't unique at all though?
Not saying blue eyes aren't pretty, but they're the most common color.
Up until a certain point in evolution, everyone had blue eyes. It's just recently (relative) that our eyes started to become other colors.

Mine are brown I wouldn't want to change them.
An eye for an eye

The Anglo-Zanzibar War lasted only 38 minutes, making it the shortest war in history.
An eye for an eye

The average human body contains enough bones to make an entire skeleton.

(seen on FB Tongue)

When you blush, the lining of your stomach also turns red.
An eye for an eye

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you’re laughing at it.
Manny, Black Books