Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Q's and S's
Why do I wake up 5 minutes before my alarm?

Don't ask me, I woke up 30 min before, then I fell back asleep, and when I woke up I saw my alarm clock was unplugged and had missed a special meeting :frown:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

I used to subconsciously turn off my alarm clock and over sleep ALL THE TIME Smile

If god is real... what is it?

A Black Woman?
A Black Man?
A White Woman?
A White Man?
A Chinese Woman?
A Chinese Man?

Any of the world's many ethnicities?

Or is God so far beyond racial ethnicities, that there really is no literal expression of being, of which we are accostumed to?

Maybe it's a spiritual being or a nature spirit?

Or maybe the planet is god and we don't know it, and we are literally destroying our god.
~

Where do prayers go? To the deity itself?

Or if it's the earth, do they sustain the earth's life force, like in the Video Game; Final Fantasy?

Is that the real reason why the earth is dying? Because people aren't praying enough and dis-respecting the planet?

Or maybe prayers are man's way of ridding themselves of their guilt and sins, lest they go mad.
~

How does the human brain systematically work? What allows us to have self recognition, a trait that is not very common among animals?

Why are we the only animals on earth capable of what we are capable of, especially the choice between monogamy and polygamy?

What allows us to have a retainable thought process, which allows us to predict, make decisions and think in general for all purposes of the word. Who decided that we could be this way, and why aren't any other creatures like us?

If other creatures are like us, where are they? Do they not like us? Are they learning from us, or are we them, but in their past, and they our future?

Are they watching us, their past selves, from the future and are trying to right wrongs they committed in the past, which is our present, so that our future, which is their present, can be a better place?

Can any of you answer all of my questions?
Smile .

QueenOdi Wrote:If god is real... what is it?

A Black Woman?
A Black Man?
A White Woman?
A White Man?
A Chinese Woman?
A Chinese Man?

Any of the world's many ethnicities?

Or is God so far beyond racial ethnicities, that there really is no literal expression of being, of which we are accostumed to?

Maybe it's a spiritual being or a nature spirit?

Or maybe the planet is god and we don't know it, and we are literally destroying our god.
~

Where do prayers go? To the deity itself?

Or if it's the earth, do they sustain the earth's life force, like in the Video Game; Final Fantasy?

Is that the real reason why the earth is dying? Because people aren't praying enough and dis-respecting the planet?

Or maybe prayers are man's way of ridding themselves of their guilt and sins, lest they go mad.
~

How does the human brain systematically work? What allows us to have self recognition, a trait that is not very common among animals?

Why are we the only animals on earth capable of what we are capable of, especially the choice between monogamy and polygamy?

What allows us to have a retainable thought process, which allows us to predit, make decisions and think in general for all purposes of the word. Who decided that we could be this way, and why aren't any other creatures like us?

If other creatures are like us, where are they? Do they not like us? Are they learning from us, or are we them, but in their past, and they our future?

Are they watching us, their past selves, from the future and are trying to right wrongs they committed in the past, which is our present, so that our future, which is their present, can be a better place?

Can any of you answer all of my questions?
Smile .

IF there is something as a "God", don't try to Identify it as God is just the matter of positivity, the power of love and well being. I think its pretty shapeless and is a part of every soul on this planet and every plant, that will say everything is and is not god, as god exist in everything and nothing, as god is an unknown and only is preached through love and peace. Confusedmile: I don't believe in Jesus to be the messiah and his miracles to turning wine to water and yadda yadda, I only believe him to be a prophet of unconditional love as it is the only core of his preachings as the rest is not relevant. All you need is love. That is atleast how I see upon it, I might be wrong, as everyone else, that is what religion is about, no one really knows but the core message is always love and peace on earth, but we can never strive against it if we are going to fight about every little detail. All I say is love Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Can you hear a smile?

Can you hear the void?

What void , what does it sound like?

Empty I guess, thats what I am asking Rolleyes

Can i drop a penny in it to see if it rattles ?