Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Ramblings - I'm back! (again)
I left due to prepping for my first year at a real University. Stuff happened. Some of that stuff includes...

- Proper diagnoses of my Agoraphobia
- Learning that I suck at languages that aren't English (I'm taking German)
- Started watching Supernatural
- Got a new corset! Pics below! Big Grin
- I'm now president of my school's Asian Pop Culture Club
- Figured out my major, and for good! (I hope) I'll be an art teacher. Yep.

So yeah
How is everyone? Big Grin Anything exciting happen?
As you all can see, I'm a pretty average college student :B

[Image: 100_3049_zpsfd0d30bf.jpg]

Good for you gurlie! Hopefully all your plans work out to the T...

Though...

I have got to say, and I hope you don't think I'm hitting on you (cause I'm so macho -.-) , but gurl that body is sick for days! Absolutely Sickening!

I want T^T ...Sharing is Caring you know :p

Giving us nothing and everything of Hour Glass Realness hunni! This is everything... I really am jelly xD

Oh yeah.. Art Teacher... yey ^.^

lol but seriously, good for you babes.

I recently came back as well and a lot of nothing and alittle of something so far has happened...

Loveya Sheep

Good to see ya back gorgeous Wink

And congrats on getting into uni Big Grin

What ever happened to that costume you were working on???
I never got any pics!!!!

:frown:

Sylph Wrote:Good for you gurlie! Hopefully all your plans work out to the T...

Though...

I have got to say, and I hope you don't think I'm hitting on you (cause I'm so macho -.-) , but gurl that body is sick for days! Absolutely Sickening!

I want T^T ...Sharing is Caring you know :p

Giving us nothing and everything of Hour Glass Realness hunni! This is everything... I really am jelly xD

Oh yeah.. Art Teacher... yey ^.^

lol but seriously, good for you babes.

I recently came back as well and a lot of nothing and alittle of something so far has happened...

Loveya Sheep

Haha! Yeah, that's why I love my corset XD I go from blah to BAM! Big Grin *poses* They make corsets for men, Doll. I can point you in several directions ;3
Gobs I abuse smilies too much! Big Grin :B Tongue :T

Thanks Miles Big Grin

Hey, sorry! The party was canceled due to financial issues (my friend's dog was in an accident and then her car broke down)
So the costume was put on hold
BUT I found a dress pattern just a single size smaller than needed~ So I'm going to use it to make a costume. I'll be Lumpy Space Princess from Adventure Time! I also have a wig that I'll be styling into a big, bouffant style and it's going to be awesome!

Rae Wrote:Haha! Yeah, that's why I love my corset XD I go from blah to BAM! Big Grin *poses* They make corsets for men, Doll. I can point you in several directions ;3
Gobs I abuse smilies too much! Big Grin :B Tongue :T

Oh no gurl, don't you point me in no directions Sis, I'm bound to go MIA in this!

But shoot, I have this to die for shirt and a little girdle thingie comes with it and omg, when I put it on I feel like a princess... it just feels so good.

These Men don't know the joys hunni, you need to teach these Neanderthals gurl, give them the blessing that is a corset/girdle.

Also, I love that little Octagon window I believe I see in the background. It just works for me... My favourite number is 8 and is a very strong number, I'm getting my life from that window...

and Sis... I wub smiles with a vengeance...Abuse those things gurl, they love it...

^o^ <^.^> 8D :3

Smilez party Sheep

Coffee

Sylph Wrote:Oh no gurl, don't you point me in no directions Sis, I'm bound to go MIA in this!

But shoot, I have this to die for shirt and a little girdle thingie comes with it and omg, when I put it on I feel like a princess... it just feels so good.

These Men don't know the joys hunni, you need to teach these Neanderthals gurl, give them the blessing that is a corset/girdle.

Also, I love that little Octagon window I believe I see in the background. It just works for me... My favourite number is 8 and is a very strong number, I'm getting my life from that window...

and Sis... I wub smiles with a vengeance...Abuse those things gurl, they love it...

^o^ <^.^> 8D :3

Smilez party Sheep

Coffee

Girdles and corsets are VERY different things, Doll XD Please never compare then. One is for body modification, the other is for smooshing in your fat to make you into a sausage :B
http://thecorsetauthority.tumblr.com/
That's where I get my info, if you're ever interested XD;;;

Haha! Yeah, it's a nice window, though it's kinda annoying to open :B

SMILIE PARTY
(~ouo)~ PARTY ~(ouo~)

Rae Wrote:Girdles and corsets are VERY different things, Doll XD Please never compare then. One is for body modification, the other is for smooshing in your fat to make you into a sausage :B
http://thecorsetauthority.tumblr.com/
That's where I get my info, if you're ever interested XD;;;

Haha! Yeah, it's a nice window, though it's kinda annoying to open :B

SMILIE PARTY
(~ouo)~ PARTY ~(ouo~)

Forgive my Impudence your grace T^T . I am just unworthy to even read the words your fingers have given birth to :crying-and-sorry-li .

Please forgive my idiocy Forgive-me-smiley .

I've only had this shirt to go by and I didn't know the exact differences between the both... I'm ashamed as a Unisex clothed Male V.V destroy me now -,-

As for the window, you must simply adhere to all 8 sides, you must worship it my darling, the number 8 is a fickle number, and that bitch don't just take it, so it would seem one of the many physical manifestations of that beloved number is the same way.

You must use force if worship does not work lol. You smack that bitch! Msn-slapping

()()
(^.^)
(() () )
() ()

This Hare allows me to win all Smilie competitions -.- and gives life to other similies, so is the queen of the party Tongue .

<3

Welcome back :-)

Whats hot in asian pop culture?

tavi Wrote:Welcome back :-)

Whats hot in asian pop culture?

i am :biggrin: