Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random fact.
Okay so theres quite a new people on here lately, plus some loyal members so I thought a way to get to know people better we should all post a random fact about ourselves - if anything it might bring you to meet someone you've not yet spoken to.

Okay so for me.. I have some crazy fear of people that dress up as mascots or characters. So if you go to town and you see someone dressed up as a giant frog - or those men that paint themselves gold/silver and act as statues creep me out massively!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I was not into computer gaming at all untill 2006, then I became a gaming slut hehe
I now have a ps3, ps2, GameCube, Xbox, Xbox 360, wii, wii u, and a Nintendo DS. ( I know, I know I am a gaming whore hehe )

Wolfpack Wrote:I was not into computer gaming at all untill 2006, then I became a gaming slut hehe
I now have a ps3, ps2, GameCube, Xbox, Xbox 360, wii, wii u, and a Nintendo DS. ( I know, I know I am a gaming whore hehe )

Do you play on them all?!
[/COLOR]

Kind off, not enough time Sad

Make some time! :p
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Make some time! :p

Need more hours in a day Sad

Marky Wrote:Okay so for me.. I have some crazy fear of people that dress up as mascots or characters. So if you go to town and you see someone dressed up as a giant frog - or those men that paint themselves gold/silver and act as statues creep me out massively!

There is a girl painted in silver who stand as a statue in the centre of my city. It's some kind of performance, I suppose. Are you scared Marky?
Scared-smiley-face

They have statues in the city i have been to recently as well.
Are you scared Marky? Terrified? Need to change your shorts?Scared-smiley-face

I'm a member of the male gender

I love shopping at antique shows and flea markets and I collect ALOT of "stuff"