Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random fact.
GuyOverThere Wrote:I've always been useless when it comes to maths or science, but highly creative in other areas, Especially cookery and music.

Sometimes its not the traditional subjects that are the most important Smile
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

GuyOverThere Wrote:I've always been useless when it comes to maths or science, but highly creative in other areas, Especially cookery and music.

Wall all have our strengths and weakness, we are all unique in our own ways Smile

trialbyerror Wrote:I'm duck footed...

No really!....Roflmao..... My right foot faces slightly out when I walk

Why am I not surprised ? Lol

Random fact about me... I own 38 pairs of shoes!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Random fact about me... I own 38 pairs of shoes!

Only a gay guy could own 38 pairs of shoes :p

Random fact: I am addict alcoholic like some people who have already admitted to this.

Unlike that person I still drink... occasionally. Not to total black out as in the good old days but until I'm feeling pretty good.

Drug of choice - Speed - and unlike some people, I stuck with just crystal - gods I hated crank or mixed/cut crap....

Secret fantasy: I hope my next partner will like to PnP (party and play) occasionally - very occasionally. That would be sex while tweaking.... this leads to marathon sex, hour upon hour of sex with no orgasm.... I'm such a slut.... LOL

Marky Wrote:Haha did you make that happen due to the duck obsession?! :p

Sorry for the belated reply, just had me Easter holidays...

Nope!

'Ad a bike accident.

Clouted a pedestrian crossing on the near side of the intersection (the cow ran backwards)

Bike slid sideways through the dog-leg intersection, smashed into the curb and jack-knifed me air-born right through the shop window of a chemist (pharmacy) on the corner.

Took out a whole display of sunglasses, and landed up on my back staring at a tampax box.

Upshot was 6 month's in plaster and a shortened Achilles tendon, causing my R foot to face outwards...:biggrin: