Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random nosey question thread
Ok, I posted this on another forum and didn't get much response but you lot are a bit more talkative so I thought lets be nosey and ask a personal question!!

If you could sleep with ANYONE of your chosen preffered sex who would it be (top 3 if you like)

If you HAD TO sleep with someone of the opposite sex who would it be?

Boys, if you HAD TO, would you rather do Johnny Vegas or Alan Carr?

Girls, if you HAD TO, would you rather do Ann Widdecombe or Kathy Burke (or Kevin and Perry/ Gimme Gimme Gimme fame)

Feel free to add more questions, mods, if this is in the wrong section please feel free to move it!!! I'm not terribly good at that kind of thing!

Anyone of my sex. Hmmmm....

Rafael Nadal, deffos. Hes yummyful hehe...

I mean, definitely my maybe-sort of but not really but hopefully one day but then again its not like its going anywhere as fast as it was so why am i even bothering but i do like him and i know he likes me and distance really sucks and i dont know if i can do it anyway and i havent had good sex in ages so being with someone i cant physically touch is really difficult right now sort of man type guy thing.

Ah, screw it. Rafael Nadal.

As for someone of the opposite sex... Sophie Ellis-Bextor. She's perfect. Like a china doll.

Jonny Vegas or Allan Carr...

Can i choose castration with a spoon??

xxx

Anyone hmm who would I sleep with.. I dont know his name Sad But he was in the new gladiators :biggrin: Hehehe I think its the big bulky body :confused: Makes me melt tbh :biggrin:

Opposite sex.. Uck. Um I kinda like "Girls next door" like Jennifer love hewitt :biggrin:

alan carr :biggrin:
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I feel a copy/paste coming on :biggrin:

Oh God... how can I narrow it down to 3??

Vin Diesel
Jean Claude Van Damme
Rafael Nadal
David Beckham
Will Smith
Jonny Wilkinson
Christian Engel
Johnnie Jackson

(the last 2 are bodybuilders)

Opposite sex?? hmmm... Sandra Bullock maybe.. just coz she's one of my fave actors... or one of the Williams sisters (Venus/Serena)maybe?

JV vs AC?? Damn that's even harder than deciding which girl to sleep with?? Both good comedians, but both as shaggable as rotting corpses.

Anyone....Daniel Radcliffe,Tom Felton and Bill Mossley (Devils Rejects/House of 1000 Corpses rather than the Narnia one)

Opposite sex....easy..Sheri Moon Zombie or Vanessa Ferlito (i was soooo crushin on Vanessa a few months ago :redface: )

Carr or Vegas....can i pick Kathy Burke (in her Linda getup!!):biggrin: .......love the rottin corpses quip WLM! Xyxthumbs

If you could sleep with ANYONE of your chosen preffered sex who would it be

Number 1 would have to be a battle between James Purefoy and Kevin McKidd from the television series Rome - ooft they're hotties. :biggrin:

Number 2 is a bit boring because so many people have said it over the years but Brad Pitt never fails to amaze me. Rolleyes

Number 3 is Pablo Di Pace an actor/model who I do believe was in the video for the dance hit 'Call on me' and he was in a saucy film with Kelly Brook. Yummmm :tongue:

If you HAD TO sleep with someone of the opposite sex who would it be?

Jodie Marsh Wink LOL, narr probably Angelina Jolie

Boys, if you HAD TO, would you rather do Johnny Vegas or Alan Carr?

LOL. Alan Carr.

BiPenny Wrote:If you could sleep with ANYONE of your chosen preffered sex who would it be (top 3 if you like)

#1.**** **** **** #2. Leo Ford #3. Brent Corrigan

Quote:If you HAD TO sleep with someone of the opposite sex who would it be?

#1. you dont know, LOL. #2. you dont know, LOL. #3. Parvati

Quote:Boys, if you HAD TO, would you rather do Johnny Vegas or Alan Carr?

I dont know them, LOL. Who would be the American comparables?

Parvati the Indian Goddess ?? Siva's BRIDE ????? Don't you think that's a bit ... risky ??

1) If I could sleep with anybody of my preferred gender (i.e. male) it would be just one man, and anybody that knows me knows the answer to this question - I'll repeat it to you if you PM me Wink.

2) If it had to be a girl ? I'd pick ... oh I dunno to be honest ... probably a singer ... maybe Mariah Carey just so I could laugh at how dense she is, or Madonna or Annie Lennox ?

3) I'd actually go for Johnny Vegas to be honest, but I wouldn't pick either by choice ...

... and you said sleep with, not engage in sexual intercourse with ... so I'm hoping the latter two would just drop off bless 'em ...

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:Parvati the Indian Goddess ?? Siva's BRIDE ????? Don't you think that's a bit ... risky ??
!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Well, the question was HAD TO... so gotta go all out, LOL... Bring it on Siva.

Shadow Wrote:1) If I could sleep with anybody of my preferred gender (i.e. male) it would be just one man, and anybody that knows me knows the answer to this question - I'll repeat it to you if you PM me Wink.

I sooo would too!! *adds shadow's answer to my list.. and the other one too*