Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random nosey question thread
SO MANY LADIES,SO LITTLE TIME : Tanya Van Graan,Terry Pheto,Lee-Ann Liebenberg,Mbali Mlotshwa,Tracy & Kerry McGregor (Lord have mercy!),Lerato Moloi,Mmabatho Monthso,Charlize Theron,Zukisa Matola,Joelle Kayembe (LORD HAVE MERCY!) and finally Candice Swanepoel.All amazingly HOT and all local lasses.Guys : only one guy that I have in mind...

Lets see:
Person of the same sex >>> Brent Corrigan (drool) - just saw a picture of him recently -
Opposite sex - teehee, Hudson Leick (the one who was Callisto, some of you know that already Wink )
And I'll just say Alan Carr because he come alphabetically first (that and I don't know who either of them are :confused: )

1) Prefered gender, hmm its a thinker.
Rafael Nadal but hes really eye candy though.
But I think I would prefer Jack Johnson the singer.
Actually thinking about it I would prefer Sawyer from Lost, hes hot!

2) Some one from the opposite sex would be Avril Lavigne, I used to have a massive crush on her!

3) Johnny or Alan, it would be Alan Carr I think hes rather sexy in his own way Big Grin his personallity is the best part!
Ow and plus we're from the same town Laugh.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CardShark,we share a crush....guess who.

I'm hoping Alan Carr because that would just be funny, but I'm guessing Sawyer from lost because hes well who doesn't like him?

Well,I don't like Sawyer (he was so mean to Hurley).I used to crush on Avril Lavigne,haha.Now when I think about it,I want to jump off a cliff but I was 20,she was 16,we were both young & stupid :biggrin:

1. If you could sleep with ANYONE of your chosen preffered sex who would it be (top 3 if you like)
Uhm! Gerard Butler anyday, all day, in any way... love him and his accent is utterly sexy to me. Jonny Wilkinson and James McVoy Pray

2. If you HAD TO sleep with someone of the opposite sex who would it be?
Now that's tough tbh for reasons i believe you understand lol but here it goes Pink, Julia Roberts , Meryl Strip,

3. Boys, if you HAD TO, would you rather do Johnny Vegas or Alan Ca?
I d have to cut it off Frog

If you could sleep with ANYONE of your chosen preffered sex who would it be? Shemar Moore

If you HAD TO sleep with someone of the opposite sex who would it be? Jessica Alba

Boys, if you HAD TO, would you rather do Johnny Vegas or Alan Carr? Thank god for hands Rolleyes

If you could sleep with ANYONE of your chosen preffered sex who would it be? At the moment, Colin Morgan (merlin in the new bbc thing. Ding dong!)
If you HAD TO sleep with someone of the opposite sex who would it be? Erm, who looks most like a boy? Pink? The thought repulses me.
Boys, if you HAD TO, would you rather do Johnny Vegas or Alan Carr? Alan Carr, I've met him, he's lovely.

Billy Wrote:Boys, if you HAD TO, would you rather do Johnny Vegas or Alan Carr? Alan Carr, I've met him, he's lovely.

Yay someone who hasn't mocked Alan Carr Biggrinflip