Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random
marshlander Wrote:Thank you. All good wishes to you Remybussi
thanks. can i go to you when i run into trouble or just have questions??

CrossNecklace Wrote:maybe you're right. maybe i'm the only one that has not accepted that i'm gay. i really don't know. but sometimes i feel like just doing it but it'd usually be before i sleep at night. then when i wake up i lose all that feeling. am i depressed? i think i am and i dont want to be.

You probably need to talk it out... so welcome here and let us know what your questioning is about. We'll try to help. Confusedmile:

CrossNecklace Wrote:maybe you're right. maybe i'm the only one that has not accepted that i'm gay. i really don't know. but sometimes i feel like just doing it but it'd usually be before i sleep at night. then when i wake up i lose all that feeling. am i depressed? i think i am and i dont want to be.
Not wanting to be depressed doesn't sound like my experience of depression. That requires far too much forward thinking and energy.

If you have some fight in you, you are in a better place to do something about it before it becomes depression.

Once again, good luck.

princealbertofb Wrote:You probably need to talk it out... so welcome here and let us know what your questioning is about. We'll try to help. Confusedmile:
cool. thank you. i will do that Confusedmile:

CrossNecklace Wrote:thanks. can i go to you when i run into trouble or just have questions??
Absolutely!

Thanks you two :biggrin: I really liked talking to you guys. I'm going to bed now its 3:15 AM where I'm at and I got school tomorrow. Be back tomorrow night.

CrossNecklace Wrote:Thanks you two :biggrin: I really liked talking to you guys. I'm going to bed now its 3:15 AM where I'm at and I got school tomorrow. Be back tomorrow night.

OK, CN, works for me... Have a good night, sweet dreams. Confusedmile:

As PA said, it only gets better when youre able to come out. I realized that I was gay pretty young and wanted to come out to everyone.

I was very happy with myself being gay. Hell, wouldnt want it any way... silly Heteros - UGH... yeah, bi is pretty cool... but I am gay. Problem was I came out in the mid 80s. and it was others who had some weird thing about acceptance.

I told a few dorm mates and they disagreed saying I wasnt gay... OK? I was a student leader and during one of our leadership conferences came out to the whole group... a couple days later I asked one of my fellow leader members what he thought about me coming out - he looked at me with total shock! He hadnt processed it at all and said that I had NOT said any such thing!

Just seems that NOW everyone is a bit more comfortable with gays, especially in California...

But you do have to be comfortable with yourself first... find the peace within yourself concerning your homosexuality and the others will accept yourself as you accept yourself.

good luck

CrossNecklace Wrote:Sorry guys. But just being honest. Being born gay sucks. Being a Fipino is great. I wish I was atleast bisexual.

Hey,
If ya wanting to go fishing you can go cast your rod into her pond i mean even tho u aint upto it emotionally u can give it a go for fun

never know might get a bite