Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant: Dentistry - Wisdom teeth
>:-(

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

The dentist told me today that I have to have a fucking extensive removal procedure.

Both of the bottom ones are growing perfectly horizontally and need to be cut in half or some nasty shit like that.

He didn't say anything about the top ones but judging by the xray they need removal too.

I hate everything, especially you. This is your fault.

In fact they're growing in a way that my bottom teeth are crooked-crowded, which we don't money to fix. (When I become a rich lawyer in my thirties and am already married or a committed single person, then I'll go to the orthodontist. Just like mum's friend except she got rich from speaking Chinese all the time)

I am going to punch your face so hard it'll end up in your bum. OH WAIT IT ALREADY HAS.

I better get approval from the government, I don't have the money to pay for expensive wisdom teeth removal.

I looked at the xray and the wisdom teeth were so stupid. Why do they call them wisdom teeth if they're so stupid.

When they're removed I'm going to put them in clear vinegar so I can watch them die slowly and then I'll burn them somehow. Maybe I'll take them with me when i go to Iceland sometime in the future (totally gonna happen. Just watch me) and throw them inside the entry to hell.

I really really want to hit you. Greenchainsaw Ak Flackwhore Uzi Quickdraw Mgwhore2 Flamethrower

Maybe I should take up playing violent video games.

Lilitu Wrote:Maybe I should take up playing violent video games.

Why the hell haven't you yet

Wisdom teeth are a very stoopid thing and proof that god has abandoned us

Miles Wrote:Why the hell haven't you yet

Wisdom teeth are a very stoopid thing and proof that god has abandoned us

They were so stoopid I wanted to die.

I am going to download the most violent thing ever and do that the entire weekend this week.

And don't any of you try and console me, I swear if you try I will run with scissors near you, doing a snippity snip motion.

Just post violent swearing.

Shitcunt arsepoppy.

Maybe we should take turns punching YOU in the face. With any luck that will knock out your (so-called) wisdom teeth.

Cheaper than dentistry Smile

you have impacted wisdom teeth...I have 4.

I was first told when I was 19 years old that I would need surgery. A couple of weeks later I got a second opinion, and was told leave them be until they give you trouble, no sense in surgery if there is no problems.

I'm about to turn 45, so 26 years later I still have 4 impacted wisdom teeth. I can now distinquish between a quack and an honest dentist, as soon as I am told my wisdoms have to be removed immediately at the cost of $X thousands, I go to another dentist.

Get a second opinion before you decide to have dental surgery, it is often unnecessary.

dfiant Wrote:you have impacted wisdom teeth...I have 4.

I was first told when I was 19 years old that I would need surgery. A couple of weeks later I got a second opinion, and was told leave them be until they give you trouble, no sense in surgery if there is no problems.

I'm about to turn 45, so 26 years later I still have 4 impacted wisdom teeth. I can now distinquish between a quack and an honest dentist, as soon as I am told my wisdoms have to be removed immediately at the cost of $X thousands, I go to another dentist.

Get a second opinion before you decide to have dental surgery, it is often unnecessary.

they're pushing my bottom teeth together that's why they're crooked now.
I'm going to kick your fanny.

Also free dental care till I'm eighteen so I have a few months up my sleeve, and I'm sure the government will approve it. If you'd seen the xray you'd see how stoopid they are.

same, crooked bottom teeth, but never a days problem.

get a second opinion...while you have free dental care

I think here's the plan: if by any chance the govt. doesn't approve it I will get a second opinion, but I think I should go with the surgery if its free because I think it's better to just get rid of the fuckers in case they do cause problems.

Thanks for the input Dfiant Smile I'm still gonna kick your fanny.

Geminize Wrote:Maybe we should take turns punching YOU in the face. With any luck that will knock out your (so-called) wisdom teeth.

Cheaper than dentistry Smile

WELL HOW THE CRAP WOULD THAT WORK, THEY'RE STUCK INSIDE MY FLESH, THAT'S THE POINT. I HATE YOU. I'M GOING TO SNIP WITH SCISSORS NEAR YOUR PRIVATE PARTS.

._.

And here's the extra swear word: bum