Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant!!!!! Needs to be aired
Hi there,
Sorry to type this here but i need to get something off my mind as im going to EXPLODE:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Got into tonight really high spirits and began to cook dinner and the first thing i notice is the kitchen sink is stacked with washing up to be done by the other lodgers and the chopping board i bought from asda is covered in fucking disgusting off cuts from meat, fat from the meat where its cooked is sprawled accross my chopping board and ontop of that the lodgers know im trying to encourage recycling and they shoved a load in the normal bin so i saw fucking red...

I got the bin and empited all the recycling items onto the kitchen side and sorted through the previous weeks worth of rubbish because I DO NOT tolerate this when the council are giving on the spot fine for too much rubbish as my neighbour had happen to him..

I then washed the board and hid it in my room so they can now prepare their food on a side which has LOADS of knife engravings in it and is a breeding ground for bacteria so maybe they will get food poisoning to teach em a lesson and ALSO ended up with the cooker not cooking my food in time so my dinner was spoilt because the things shit and landlord aint replacing it.. l keep telling meself to think happy thoughts and dont stress but the more i think it the more i stress i hate this crap lying around and ive just re named my title on facebook for the lodgers to see which reads

"I am living with a set of dirty cunts!" i know the language is a bit strong but i feel kinda violated as i cleanthis place big time and everyone takes the piss so im gonna let the place turn into a landfil site now and not be botheredd...

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Glad to see you recycle Zeon

Xyxthumbs

It sounds, Zeon, as if you'd better move out... How much are you paying in rent?

I second Star's kudos for recycling...

Hi guys,
I love to try to recycle it gets on my pissin tits if someone is lazy to not do it.. I pay £400 prince.. I am on the council housing list since 2006 but still waiting and this place is taking its grinds from me to be honest i hate it

regards

zeon x

Hey that's a lot of money to be paying for getting such a poor service from your landlord... If s/he's getting three times that money? Wow, I'd better invest in a dive in Bournemouth or Brighton...

I think you deserve a new kitchen side. Wink

In Brighton mate u charge this rate u get somewhere as loads of people are tring to live in brighton and what annoys me is me landlord says women arent allowed to live in his house

another reason im moving on dont do sexism

I know where you are coming from the people I live in halls with are like that too, they don't believe in washing their stuff after cooking so their stuff stays there to the next time they cook and to they use my stuff and don't wash that either which pees me off, the sink has been block for the past two weeks too, that means I haven't been able to cook for that time, I refalse to sort it out my self as the people I llive are the one's that have fook it up so they can sort it out them selfs.

How can people live like this??

I understand washing your stuff after cooking then leaving it to dry on the side then putting it away later, but they don't do that.

We had a lodger once, he was lovely, so lovely me and Mike shared him for a while.

eeeeeeeek :eek:

I really must stop blurting these things out loud

Confusedmile:

Do what i do sweet put your stuff in ya room and sod the rest of them its only way to make them lea4rn

You poor guys must be living in hell.... I'd hate to live like that, even though I do leave the dishes sometimes, but then when I'm on my own, it doesn't matter so much... When Marsh is here we get the dishes done quicker and then we can cook again... Why don't people learn to be a bit more considerate? Ought to be part of education.

I also think you ought to have access to the sink...