Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant!!!!! Needs to be aired
HOLY FUCK

[COLOR="Purple"]
Z, you have all those listings problems and ya aint got no satisfaction... meaning that there are others living in worse conditions - JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR GOVERNMENT DOING OVER THERE???

There is NO Way In Hell anyone over in the USA is gonna be paying that kind of money to some slum lord without that fucker in prison... Over here we have tenant rights! If ya got such grievance ya put your rent money in a special account that cant be touched by anybody until your grievances are fixed. Maybe ya aint got such rights over there...

As to roomies, well, ya take what ya get and hope for the best... One hopes people can be decent to one another but honestly that seems too much to ask of humans these days when it is all about MEMEMEMEMEMEME.
[/COLOR]

Tenant Rights do exist over but there are so many loop holes in the law it's laughable like many other UK and EU laws and regs...

The laws and regs all depend on what type of tenant you are too.

fjp999 Wrote:
HOLY FUCK

Z, you have all those listings problems and ya aint got no satisfaction... meaning that there are others living in worse conditions - JUST WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR GOVERNMENT DOING OVER THERE???

There is NO Way In Hell anyone over in the USA is gonna be paying that kind of money to some slum lord without that fucker in prison... Over here we have tenant rights! If ya got such grievance ya put your rent money in a special account that cant be touched by anybody until your grievances are fixed. Maybe ya aint got such rights over there...

As to roomies, well, ya take what ya get and hope for the best... One hopes people can be decent to one another but honestly that seems too much to ask of humans these days when it is all about MEMEMEMEMEMEME.

Hi Mate,
British being british we all stand and go Oh we can manage we are british let the goverment do this and that and the other and hey ho because were british we will just sip tea and eat buscuits.. If the law wasnt as tight as a nuns beaver i would have kicked up merry fuck but i gotta be careful as u get nicked i could loose me job as its counting as company in dispute lol Not sure where but it does. I think also the council tend to drag their heels i was having a discussion with my friend whos been on the housing list as long as me and one thing that is a massive issue in UK is how people from abroad can just land in england and the goverment says

WELCOME TO OUR COUNTRY in return i will give u a free house, free bills, free land, free education at uni, whatever u want u get it free.. An example of this is someone who works where my bf works and openly admits despite him working the goverment pays for everything so his money is his to spend on himself which irates me because i was born and lived in this town my life of 24 years and i cant even get my own home and have to wait :'( hehe

Im not diverse HONEST

Paper plates and plastic knifes and forks all the way!!