Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant!!!!! Needs to be aired
princealbertofb Wrote:Hopefully, Ze, you'll have your own place and will be able to organise it the way YOU want... Confusedmile:

Yea i am hoping to get somewhgere i keep looking on homemove.org.uk and checking to see my status if any yet but they are just pending till a verdict is sorted... I did write to the council to update them with my system in life which included

Faulty wiring - kitchen light turns on the convential fan and the fan turns on the light

Infestation - Mice have habited the kitchen for the past 2 months and landlord is a buddist so he is forbidden to kill has to do it humainly with a trap that is centuries old and bloody crap

Dampness - rooms got dampness and the ceiling is folding in on itself

fire hazard - Whole of back room to back door is filled with boxes unpacked in ten years his been here

need to go on??? Oh why not lol i know ur dying to find out

my bedroom window doesnt close properly so the temperature outside is same as inside

Bathroom taps dont work properly

Radiator in my room has seized up and failed to work in the three years ive been here

exterior of house is crumbling away

I dont know why iu cant just have one big bloody bonfire. I did notify the council that 3 days out of 7 we have a lad of 12 sharing our bedroom with us due to no spare room for him to stay the night in. I requested E/MENT HEALTH INSPECTOR pay us a visit but still have to wait longer and longer and longer lol if i dont hear back from the council by middle of feb gonna write another letter

zeon

princealbertofb Wrote:you're talking about a teacher's stash of papers, honey.... I can't just recycle everything without sorting it... That's why it's taking so long.

hehe no such thing as you cant recycle it what you mean is

I wont recycle everything without sorting it hence why its taking so long hehe

LOVE correcting people on that word hehe irritates those i work with

you are brave Zeon, but you're right, you must try to get better service if you can.

indeed i have noticed over past three years my health is getting worse but it isnt at a stage a doctor can warrant anything medical so pointless going to see one lol

Well I mite be lucky when I leave Uni as after I've done this Ba I'm on, I'm plaining on doing a Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), I other words a Ma in teaching which makes me a key worker and pasts me to the front of the line for housing..

Sorry Zeon if I sound like I'm bragging. Your like me zeon, we have to wait in line, which takes the piss though I know big time lol!

zeon Wrote:hehe no such thing as you cant recycle it what you mean is

I wont recycle everything without sorting it hence why its taking so long hehe

LOVE correcting people on that word hehe irritates those i work with

If you're going to get technical, then it's : "I WON'T recycle..."

wont is an adjective which means "being used to something" Wink

German: gewöhnlich

wont chiefly formal, literary or old use
adj habitually inclined; accustomed * He is wont to retire to bed early.
noun a habit that one has * It was her wont to rise early.
verb, tr & intr (wont or wonts, wont or wonted, wonting) to become, or make someone become, accustomed.
wonted adj customary.
[Anglo-Saxon gewunod accustomed.]

princealbertofb Wrote:If you're going to get technical, then it's : "I WON'T recycle..."

wont is an adjective which means "being used to something" Wink

German: gewöhnlich

wont chiefly formal, literary or old use
adj habitually inclined; accustomed * He is wont to retire to bed early.
noun a habit that one has * It was her wont to rise early.
verb, tr & intr (wont or wonts, wont or wonted, wonting) to become, or make someone become, accustomed.
wonted adj customary.
[Anglo-Saxon gewunod accustomed.]

lmao uve totally lost me on this one lol maybe because its ten past midnight but since having my rant about things ive cooled off and back to normality

sweetlad86 Wrote:Well I mite be lucky when I leave Uni as after I've done this Ba I'm on, I'm plaining on doing a Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), I other words a Ma in teaching which makes me a key worker and pasts me to the front of the line for housing..

Sorry Zeon if I sound like I'm bragging. Your like me zeon, we have to wait in line, which takes the piss though I know big time lol!

That took me ever to write that lol!

zeon Wrote:lmao uve totally lost me on this one lol maybe because its ten past midnight but since having my rant about things ive cooled off and back to normality

W O N ' T ==> "won't" with an apostrophe... contraction of WILL NOT
not "wont" in one word... is that the explanation you wanted? Glad the rant has got you cooled down... But keep a bit of than anger to tell those bloody flatmates off...

zeon Wrote:JAMIE lol was he paying rent in kindness?

Nope he paid his rent like a good boy

Rofl

and on time