Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape, Molestation fantasies
As the title says I have rape and molestation fantasies but I'm the victim. When I'm alone I often think of situation that I am being molested in a elevator, train, bus, school, office or I end up being kidnapped, raped, and tossed away sometimes even sold to the highest bidder. I find it weird to have these kind of thoughts but I still find them arousing. What do you think is it weird? odd? either way thank you for reading

Fantasies are harmless until they hurt somebody. Just as long as you promise to kick and scream and run like hell when you actually ARE raped, I don't see how it's any sort of problem.

I agree with musicman but would actually go a step further and say make sure you don't put yourself in any situation where you might get trapped or forced into doing something you don't want to.

That being said, on a positive note, if you can find a cool partner to experiment with you could try out some kinky 'extra-curriculars' to spice things up. Provided you're both comfortable with them of course.

Hope this helps
Ceru, HUGZ Tongue

Aahhh!! Be careful!!!!!

I think the reality of rape is very painful, and traumatising... Some of the members on here might know about it first hand. I'm glad I don't. What Dreamer1 is fantasizing about isn't the reality of rape, but someone forcing him to commit an act that he wishes to commit... Big difference. If there is consent (with or without pain) there isn't rape.

I think wanting to be the "victim" is akin to some of the BDSM stuff out there and no worries as long as its consensual. I've heard of guys who like "knockout" fantasies and such too - these things are definitely not for me! But be consensual, have safe words, etc., there's probably somewhere out there willing to help you explore your fantasies in a role play sort of way.

jbrowder24 Wrote:I think wanting to be the "victim" is akin to some of the BDSM stuff out there and no worries as long as its consensual. I've heard of guys who like "knockout" fantasies and such too - these things are definitely not for me! But be consensual, have safe words, etc., there's probably somewhere out there willing to help you explore your fantasies in a role play sort of way.

I will never understand the [COLOR="red"]KO fetish. I mean... I guess I understand, but if I'm knocked out the entire time then how am I even enjoying the sex in the first place?[/COLOR]

used to have the same fantasy when i was younger till it came true Big Grin
trust me its an experience that u dun need to pass through ever...
now i dont even try to think about it.... and i sometimes really forget it completely...
even my First boyfriend knew that encounter about 2 years after we broke up... the topic came
randomly...
my advice to u ... fantasize about anything else Wink

I'm sorry to hear you've been one of the victims, Lonely...
Bighug

thank u princealberofb :$
but its really ok now... got over that ages ago
i just try not to give it more attention