Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rape, Molestation fantasies
You've learnt to live with it... Some people can't.. And at least you know how painful this can be, and don't wish it on anyone. Thanks for your contribution.

I agree with musicman2229. Fantasies not only should be harmless, but most usually are. The trick is in knowing the difference. I'd say my fantasies are just about as out there as any I've ever heard, but they don't come into play in my day to day life. I write some of them out. That helps.

my 20 year old son was raped and molested as a 6 year old boy. How the hell can you even think of fantasing about this? My son still suffers from those scars. It hurts him so much to even talk about it. He has difficulty trusting any man. The only man he fully trusts is me, his dad. Trust me. Being molested IS the worst thing to ever happen to you. Shame on you, man for even thinking that somehow this is appealing and a turn on. You need to educate yourself and grow the hell up.

richardwrites Wrote:my 20 year old son was raped and molested as a 6 year old boy. How the hell can you even think of fantasing about this? My son still suffers from those scars. It hurts him so much to even talk about it. He has difficulty trusting any man. The only man he fully trusts is me, his dad. Trust me. Being molested IS the worst thing to ever happen to you. Shame on you, man for even thinking that somehow this is appealing and a turn on. You need to educate yourself and grow the hell up.
sorry to hear that richard

I am truly sorry that rape and molestation exists and that anyone has to suffer because of it but this poster is certainly not responsible for anyone else's rape or molestation nor should he feel ashamed of his fantasy.

Fantasies are often a manifestation of something deeper in our psyche...often times things we cannot come to terms with or deal with in our conscious mind.

FYI the #1 Fantasy of American Women for decades in survey after survey is rape! You can shame them all you like but part of the reason rape is the #1 fantasy is hundreds of years of shame directed at females who own their sexuality...

..which is why I want to tell the original poster to ignore the notion that he should be ashamed of anything. For all anyone of us know he could have been molested himself and hidden it deep within himself (repressed memories are common)...and the beginning of coming to terms with it or other tragic events are often fantasies. The last thing someone needs is for someone else to shame them about their fantasies. They exist for a reason. You can get all the shame you want from any church.

Rape and molestation are ALWAYS about power and control....not sex. As the original poster noted he is the victim in these fantasies which may have something to do with a power/control situation somewhere in his life that needs to be worked out.

trust me. your views on that subject are considerably different when it happens to your own child and I did not blame the original poster for what my child went through I just felt it was incredibly immature and irresponsible thing to fantasize about. And perhaps you can explain to my child that its okay to have these fantasies and tell him how he can have his childhood back....

It is not my place to tell your son anything but if I was in that position and he asked for help I would tell him that molestation is about power and control and he has to talk about it to come to terms with it and hopefully seek an experienced professional...it is a wound that must be healed.

Alot of children live through hellish experiences. My mother stabbed me and put me in the hospital for months and that was just the worst in a series of events so I personally know all about horrible childhood experiences and I also know how to overcome them. I was also raped on more than one occasion but thanks to my mother these experiences barely registered with me... When I was 23-26 years old I would wake up in the middle of the night soaking wet and hide all the knives in my house in a sleep state. I also had abuse fantasies that involved me being raped and tortured and killed...they were there for a reason. I didn't have the nerve to voice them to anyone at the time but if I did words like yours would have been unfair and damaging to me.

I think your assessment is based on your love for your son and I understand that...but I don't understand it enough that you might damage someone else with your words. You can't possibly understand what his fantasies might represent and neither can I. That is the truth of the matter.

I'm done aeguing. you are not a dad. you never willl be a dad. being a parent changes you. your kid becomes your whole life. this conversation is over. you can reply and say whatever you want I'm not replying. the thing is with the gay community you are all so self-focused and self-absorbed. your whole world revolves around you. which is why you have really messed sick twisted fantasies about being molested. everything is about you gusy getting off. when I am 75 I''m gonna have plenty of loving grandchildrenn come visit me. I won't ever be alone. what are you gonna have at 75? memories of sleeping with every guy you met? a really sad empty existence awaits you at that age.

richardwrites Wrote:I'm done aeguing. you are not a dad. you never willl be a dad. being a parent changes you. your kid becomes your whole life. this conversation is over. you can reply and say whatever you want I'm not replying. the thing is with the gay community you are all so self-focused and self-absorbed. your whole world revolves around you. which is why you have really messed sick twisted fantasies about being molested. everything is about you gusy getting off. when I am 75 I''m gonna have plenty of loving grandchildrenn come visit me. I won't ever be alone. what are you gonna have at 75? memories of sleeping with every guy you met? a really sad empty existence awaits you at that age.

Hmmm....and you know I am not a dad because...????Wink

You did read the part about the #1 fantasy of American Woman is "Rape"...or did you just ignore that?. How exactly do they fit into your scenario?...the one that you painted for gay men?

Language, East!!!! I think it would be best for all that you two patch it up... You're NOT disagreeing.