Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rave
I posted this question in another thread but I just want to repost here:

Recently, I went to 3 raves. They were good experience as I was with good friends. However, they were all straight and coupled so I felt being left out sometimes. I tried to look for other gay guys but can't find any. (as every fine guy was shirtless so I couldn't judge base on fashion style ). Some guys sit down by themselves and stared at other guys but I couldn't tell because they were probably rolling.
Do anyone here have experience with picking up guys at raves or do gay guys go to rave at all? I heard that it feels really good to roll and make physical contact with someone so I just wish I can experience it one time.

Never been to a rave .. always thought it would be cool to go (esp when I was younger). Doubt I ever will now since it'd seem weird to go by myself, and I can't dance anyway, plus I hear that drug use/abuse is very common & that is something i don't really want to be around LOL I'd really only be going for the music (& maybe to people watch?)

-------
But anyway to answer one of your questions.. I've heard that its common for gay guys go to go to raves. (can't say how true that is, it probably depends on where the rave is located)

oooh that sounds fun! i do wish we have rave with lots of hot gays in it Big Grin or straight but willing...

There's no way to ferret out gay guys at a Rave. No matter how ostentatious or effeminate the outfit a guy is wearing they're at one of the few places straight guys can dress up like that without being harassed. So unfortunately there is no way to meet gay guys at a rave, unless its a rave hosted by a gay group. Are there any gay raves? I've never even heard of one, but I live in L.A. so if they exist I can probably find one. If not I just got a great business idea.

As for rolling I have done it at a rave, I took MDMA and it did feel incredible and I would love to try that during sex but you should be careful. If you have addiction problems with opiates and they are easily accessible to you than ecstasy should be avoided. I have that addiction problem so when I got MDMA for a rave I got someone else to get it for me, so I wouldn't know how to get it.

hellanicus Wrote:As for rolling I have done it at a rave, I took MDMA and it did feel incredible and I would love to try that during sex but you should be careful. If you have addiction problems with opiates and they are easily accessible to you than ecstasy should be avoided. I have that addiction problem so when I got MDMA for a rave I got someone else to get it for me, so I wouldn't know how to get it.

You re right. that is exactly what I did. I only roll if a trusted friend got me the stuff and I NEVER roll if the friends and the rave are in the same city I live ( that way i can make sure I won't go regularly ).
And yah, in a rave, guys where like rainbow gloves, suck on rainbow things, feather and all kind of stuff. No way to know Sad

I don't think MDMA can be use when you are having sex as its another name is "love drug". Many people can't simply get hard haha ( aww but i want to try it if I bottom for that time, maybe it should work ).

Friendly advice: NO DRUGS AND SEX...
I think you have already know the dangers that it has no need to mention it Wink

About the topic ive never been into a rave but i always wanted to
p.s. sorry i couldnt resist not to write it Big Grin

NEVER i repeat NEVER have sex on ecstasy it makes regular sex sooo boring.

And a good tip talk to EVERYBODY at least at every rave i have gone to there is atleast a few single hot guys haha. Just be relaxed, (personally ecstasy helps me break the tension) and introduce your self if you think they are cute then say that. Usually they dont take offense but make sure that they ARENT gangsters or big problem haha.

heres an example not to get high Big Grin

excuse me , i wanna know what s the meaning of rave ?????????? i dont know every word meaning

damon Wrote:excuse me , i wanna know what s the meaning of rave ?????????? i dont know every word meaning
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rave