Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready for a BF
i just came out to my family and friends and i been single for along time and im so ready to find a boyfriend but the only problem is i dont know how to talk to a guy i get so shy when it comes to guys talking to me

Where do you suppose that shyness comes from, or why do you think they are any better than you?

Do you go to gay venues to meet these men, or do you go to ordinary venues? Going to a gay venue you are more likely to find like-minded people who won't question or be offended by your showing some interest in them. Of course, there is always a possibility that they won't be gay, or won't consider themselves to be gay (if they are in denial), but it's still less likely to be confusing and embarrassing than in a heterosexual context.

Other places to look. Find something social that you are interested in pursuing, be it acting, dancing, book clubs, swimming, helping out the needy or elderly... You will generally find other people who are just like you and among them there will be some gay ones. That's the way to go about finding a real date.
Some also try the Internet, but it can be fraught with lying and cheating.

idk and i love dancing and singing and writing songs well itried the internet and the internet is all lies lol but idk i just wanna be happy

well after you've taken that big step of coming out it's natural for all of us to want the next step to come quite quickly (an actual relationship). but in truth it takes time, sometimes just as much time as it takes for people to come out. but my advice to use is to look around ask friends if they know of or have friends that are gay and stuff like that. keep an open mind and show your available and not vulnerable. and about the shy part, i still get shy myself. but i try to bite the bullet and go through with what i started to do just like when i came out and accepted the consequences afterwards be them good or bad.

Quote:i just came out to my family and friends and i been single for along time and im so ready to find a boyfriend but the only problem is i dont know how to talk to a guy i get so shy when it comes to guys talking to me

I know exactly what you mean. I too have the same problem. But I'm ok at asking for friends. I'm going man shopping with my friend tomorrow. It should be EPIC! and totally RAD. I'm well a bit fem but I don't mind and if guys do well I don't care for them. But I am very ready for a BF and I hope to get one soon. I find my needs to be very high. But if they don't meet and the guy isn't what I want then well its not going to work. I don't know how to describe how I wan't my guy. Its not fully a look think more the felling I get from him. Maybe his aura.

Would u like to talk to me?
I'm ready for bf also Smile

Agreed much! We are totally in the same boat. Ideally, I want someone to be with me when I do decide to come out.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

So am I, I'm ready for one. I did, however it was all bloody messy and I'm not gonna get into to it. I have toooo many requirements and stuff... it will not work out. I was lucky, the first person I came out too, I instantly got in a relationship with him.