Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real-Life gay couple share a Cadbury's Egg in TV ad
[Image: creme_egg.png.750x400_q85_box-0%2C28%2C1...detail.jpg]

Cadbury’s released a new, very gay inclusive advertisement for their famed Crème Egg. It features two men kissing and biting into an egg together, and let’s just say we’re surprised the chocolate didn’t melt from all the heat.

Released on Monday, the ad celebrates five decades of Cadbury hollow chocolate egg-filled with a sweet fondant. The narrator calls it the celebration a Golden Goobilee, then honours all the different types of customers who can’t get enough of the gooey goodness.

[Image: creme_egg_4.png]

There’s the dipper and the licker (who likes to suggestively and expertly tongue out the creamy filling from a cracked egg), but it’s the last type of consumer highlighted in the ad that got our goo going.

Called sharers, in the ad two men are depicted holding hands and dancing under the lights on a rooftop deck. Then, while one of the two bearded beauties holds the delicate chocolate egg between his teeth, the other man leans in to take a long, slow bite, the thick and creamy white filling slowly pulling between the two men.

“We are down with that,” says the narrator.

Yeah, we’re down with that, too. The men are real-life couple Callum Sterling and Dale K Moran.

The ad is one of two holiday ads aimed at increasing LGBTQ+ representation and outreach. Doritos Mexico released a commercial last month showing a divorced father reaching out for help in communicating his acceptance of his gay son and his boyfriend.

It looks like we’ll be eating and dreaming of those Cadbury Crème Eggs long after the holidays are over.

Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • LuxuryOfLife

LOL! I wasn't expecting that. When I saw the image my first response was "meh", but seeing the commercial, it was cute.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • andy