Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real men don't eat quiche...
princealbertofb Wrote:Well, you're a well-travelled man, Frank, so yes, anyway, thanks for that vote of confidence.
It all sounded terribly stupid at the time, people uncorking French wine and spilling the bottles into the gutter to show protest, and in the end, who was right not to go into Iraq for that beastly war? Was it Dubbya?

Dubbya certainly has done enough damage around the world to keep the Neo-Cons out of office for some time = you would think... but fuc* all if I dont have some relatives who think Dubbya is The Best Leader EVER. It really is just mindblowing!

Something to turn PUNK for but these days Americans are super busy paying for their five cars and large house... My dad keeps saying that if this was Italy in the old days Dubbya would be strung up long ago Laugh1

I'm going to rejuvenate this thread because not all of you have voted in the quiche poll. I had two mini quiches today for lunch, one cheese and one leek... What was the last quiche you ate?

The last one I tried had ham or something in it. I didnt like it all that much as I'm not a big cheese fan but if I had to eat it to survive, I wouldn't say no... there are some things I would say no to though, so that's something for the quiche column

Since moving from San Francisco I havent had quiche. When I order quiche I usually have a combo of spinach and mushroom.

im not a quiche man dont like the texture of it!

fjp999 Wrote:Since moving from San Francisco I havent had quiche. When I order quiche I usually have a combo of spinach and mushroom.

That's a nice combo....
I like to do asparagus [SIZE=3]and tomato[/SIZE]... (Marsh likes it too)!!!

malcs Wrote:im not a quiche man dont like the texture of it!

You can't have eaten the RIGHT thing, Malcs... Quiche is superb. Lol

princealbertofb Wrote:That's a nice combo....
I like to do asparagus [SIZE=3]and tomato[/SIZE]... (Marsh likes it too)!!!

Yum Yum Yum. Sounds very delicious. I dont think I have ever seen that combo over here. We are so sheltered.

Quiche isn't a dish thats familiar in Suid Afrika.It's just one of those dishes that you just stare at.Never tried it,doesnt look appetising.

Dan1089 Wrote:Quiche isn't a dish thats familiar in Suid Afrika.It's just one of those dishes that you just stare at.Never tried it,doesnt look appetising.
Just stare at it ... ? Laugh1