Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality TV Series Casting Same-Sex Couples Planning Their Wedding
Are you and your same-sex partner about to start planning your wedding? NYC Production Company looking for same-sex couples in the New York metro area interested in sharing their story for a new reality television show. If interested, please send a picture of you and your partner, as well as a brief history of how you met, the engagement story...to rebelroadcasting at gmail

would not take much effort for rebrodcast@gmail to figure it out themselves

Are you a production company looking for unsuspecting saps to help you make a television programme?

Are you happy to exploit people naïve enough to think that appearing on television for free is a good thing?

Are you going to obscure the fact that you'll require people to waive all rights to editorial control of their story up front and only accept good-looking people because the advertisers only like ugly people if we can feel sorry for them?

All of the above? Then come and advertise for free on gayspeak, but be sure not to reveal any details up front.

These people only make television programmes because harvesting vital organs from the living is still illegal.

I firmly believe that the producers and Directors and Writers of Reality TV should be round up and executed on the public square and have it broadcast live.

As for those who sign up to be part of Reality TV, they should be dragged behind trucks moving at a slow enough speed to where they can run for a while until exhausted to fall and be dragged - on TV of course.

I loathe - hate - absolutely and with all my soul Reality TV. In case that hasn't been clear.

Since your are using the Jerry Springer method of advertising for information/subjects instead of using a professional casting agency (which NY is filled with) then beware to anyone who should answer.

If you are a professional agency then you should list yourself here as such - with address, phone numbers and casting/producers first name. You should also have a web sight.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I firmly believe that the producers and Directors and Writers of Reality TV should be round up and executed on the public square and have it broadcast live.

As for those who sign up to be part of Reality TV, they should be dragged behind trucks moving at a slow enough speed to where they can run for a while until exhausted to fall and be dragged - on TV of course.

I loathe - hate - absolutely and with all my soul Reality TV. In case that hasn't been clear.
What they have done is wrong Bowyn, but you gotta give them another chance!
Surely there must be some good left in them? Somewhere?

Genersis Wrote:What they have done is wrong ...
get their lazy but out of the office to interview their own people.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I firmly believe that the producers and Directors and Writers of Reality TV should be round up and executed on the public square and have it broadcast live.

Yeah agree with everything you say. But doesn't it make for gripping TV Smile

ObW
X

Why? There is a lot of people who likes different things that I do, will we kill them or ridicule them too? There is a lot of people who don't like gay people, right?

There are people who like to watch the shows and ALSO people who love to be in those shows. Let them live and simply turn off the TV.

I don't get those people and what drives them. On the other hand I don't get smokers either.
A bit of tolerance, please.

You failed to see the humor - reality TV executions on TV which is reality TV....

Never mind it doesn't translate