Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really Really Confused!
Ok, so basically i am/Was (i dont know) Straight until recently. I have only ever had one girlfriend of 3 years until we grew too distant, i left school at 17 and she went to college. I am still a virgin and not ashamed of the fact atall Smile

Long story short, I met another guy who is gay 2 years older than me, he is 20 and we got talking and became very good friends. Just recently we have been getting closer and closer and yesterday we hugged (just a friendly greeting hug) and he went to kiss me!

i pulled away from him and asked him what he was doing. Since then, all afternoon yesterday and this morning i cant stop thinking about him and feel i have some really strong feelings for him and wished i had kissed him too.

I am now really confused about my sexuality. Was this my wake-up call to my true sexuality? Does this make me Gay/Bi-sexual ?

i really dont know what to do!

[COLOR="Purple"]Ya dont need a label Wink

Just enjoy your natural inclinations![/COLOR]

You really don't have to do anything, unless you decide to act to save your "very good" friendship (and by acting I don't mean you have to submit to his advances if you don't want to). It sounds like you both got caught up in one of those developing flirting things that can so easily go one step too far.

However, if you do find yourself being aroused by the thought of being with other men it could well be a sign Wink