Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really new to world forum
southbiochem Wrote:Welcome Jimmy. I myself joined a few days and already feel very good here. People are so welcoming and non-jugdemental.

Well, the Islamic world is...difficult, to say the least, for gay people. Bad to hear Indonesia follows the trend.

This plave will definitely do you good.

Hi.
I see you have heard those issues in my country. Yes, it is hard. I hold my principle, that being gay is not a crime. We are not murderers, thieves, or law offenders.

Arkansota Wrote:I'm glad that you have a place to safely express yourself.

While Indonesia is not super homophobic in comparison to other countries (like Saudi Arabia), there is, of course, still homophobia there. I understand that and I hope the situation in Indonesia gets better.

Gay community is getting bigger in Indonesia, that I fear those young gays are unaware of the risks of free sex

Thanks for the support, Arkansota. Smile

mamza Wrote:Some one from South East Asia,great~! Hi Jimmy,welcome to GS~ Enjoy your time here~ Baer

Hi. Good to see a member from neighbor county. Smile

Miles Wrote:Hello and welcome

The picture isn't sexually explicit unless there's something sexually explicit in there - like say, genitals. Or sex. :p Abs and pecs are just fine Wink

And there's people of all kinds here - the one with the most posts by far is a straight woman, actually.

That's most surprising. Straight women too? I wonder what topics they are curious about.

JimmyDalton Wrote:Hi, my name is Jimmy Dalton. I'm from Jakarta.

I'm totally new to world gay forum. There are some I can't share in my country, and I really hope I could make a lot of friends here.

Hello, care to make friends from your homeland?
Salam kenal! Anw, I am a newbie myself.
How come you find this forum?

Hi
welcome to both you guys,

From the mad South African duckkie

taro Wrote:Hello, care to make friends from your homeland?
Salam kenal! Anw, I am a newbie myself.
How come you find this forum?

Salam kenal. Just googling. How about you? How did you find this forum?