Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really...uhm... big....
Okay, so strange question, but, what do you do when you meet someone and everything goes great and then finally one day you fall into bed with the guy, take his clothes of and go :

" :eek: OMG ! You're going to do what with that thing ?? "

Never had issues with size and that kinda thing, but bloody hell !! Its a little intimidating when its like a freakin' fire extinguisher !!

So, comment comment comment ! LoL I'm a little worried about what's going to happen when we fall....uhm.... deeply in love.... (god, that sounds terrible.)

I only had a one nite stand with a very large friend and only had oral which was fun.

I would think relaxing (a lot) and lubing (a lot) would help.

Also lots of private prep time = dildos, fingers, larger dildos... then doing the same prep with your deep lover

Have you seen any of the Personal Trainer vids by Bel Ami? Supposedly a lot of guys are getting anal for the first time and you always hear the director & trainer telling the trainee to relax and breath.

good luck and dont forget any details when you write back with updates Grlaugh

hmmm.... suppose we'll have to see how it goes ! LoL

and a DEFINITE NOOOO on feedback/details !!

tsk tsk tsk frank ! shame on you ! ! LoL:biggrin:

:redface: Argh Rowan!You bad,bad boy!

Dan1089 Wrote::redface: Argh Rowan!You bad,bad boy!

WHAT ??!!?? What did I do now ???

shame on you dan! You're not being nice with me !

Rowan Wrote:Okay, so strange question, but, what do you do when you meet someone and everything goes great and then finally one day you fall into bed with the guy, take his clothes of and go :

" :eek: OMG ! You're going to do what with that thing ?? "...
Maybe then is the time to renounce atheism and to offer up prayers of gratitude? Rolleyes

hahahaha....
no comment marsh, no comment....

Lolz...

I'm sure you could accommodate him after a while Wink

So, Rowan, is this the new person you've been dating recently? Other than having a big hose, what other aspects of his personality are endearing to you? Confusedmile:

Actually, it appears as though this is another one that will not be working out.

Sooooo, ON TO THE NEXT ONE THEN ! :biggrin:

LoL ( I am kidding, ofcourse... )

But, point is, the boy with the big "hose" is no more....Wink