Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really...uhm... big....
Rowan Wrote:Actually, it appears as though this is another one that will not be working out.

Sooooo, ON TO THE NEXT ONE THEN ! :biggrin:

LoL ( I am kidding, ofcourse... )

But, point is, the boy with the big "hose" is no more....Wink

See, I warned you that video should be involved. Now look at the missed opportunity.

But on a serious note, I hope it was a mutually friendly ending.

hugs,
frank

fjp999 Wrote:See, I warned you that video should be involved. Now look at the missed opportunity.

But on a serious note, I hope it was a mutually friendly ending.

hugs,
frank

No, not really.
Just haven't heard from him in quite some time now and I've sent him about three texts during the weekend and no response. soooooo, i'm definitely not interested.

Even if he does contact me again now, I'd tell him that I'm not interested (unless he has a very good excuse).

Only one problem now.... I'm still wearing his ring and he's got mine..... :mad:

what to do...what to do....

LoL

sorry to hear all that Rowan. Wow, rings. I have been with Yoji nearly 20 years and no rings... how lucky those long hoses can be...

So who made out with the better ring? Maybe divorce courts is due for a call up...

keep on keeping on,
frank

fjp999 Wrote:sorry to hear all that Rowan. Wow, rings. I have been with Yoji nearly 20 years and no rings... how lucky those long hoses can be...

So who made out with the better ring? Maybe divorce courts is due for a call up...

keep on keeping on,
frank

hahaha ! No, its nothing like that ! DEFINITELY dont know him long enough to actually get engaged to the man !

Last time we saw eachother, we were in the shower and the rings must've gotten mixed up.

Only realised the next day that I had his and he mine.

Rowan Wrote:hahaha ! No, its nothing like that ! DEFINITELY dont know him long enough to actually get engaged to the man !

thanks for clearing that up Whew

fjp999 Wrote:thanks for clearing that up Whew

hahaha !! GrlaughGrlaughGrlaugh

silly man !! Cool

I usually go for guys around my own age (20s), but this one time I hooked up with a man in his late 40s. I had never been with someone that age before so I thought I'd give it a try. His body was impressive -- hard and muscular. I meet him at the club and later we go back to his place. We're making out on his bed and he whips out his dick. OMG!!!!! It was HUGE. Definitely the biggest I've ever had. I already had a buzz going from the club, but I'm like, "You're gonna have to give me at least 5 vodka shots before you stick THAT thing inside me!" The vodka helped a bit, but my ass was sore for like a week after. It didn't help that he was out of lube and just used saliva. UGH
He called me the next day (we exchanged numbers) and he wanted another round. I declined.

that's sad. i always hesitate everytime someone with an average sized penis asked me if he can penetrate me, so much more to someone with a monster c***. if it were to happen to me, i'll gladly tell him that we should just cuddle, do oral sex and you know, just caress our bodies. i don't want no hemmorhoids, no more. i've had enough of that..hehe

Rowan Wrote:Okay, so strange question, but, what do you do when you meet someone and everything goes great and then finally one day you fall into bed with the guy, take his clothes of and go :

" :eek: OMG ! You're going to do what with that thing ?? "

Never had issues with size and that kinda thing, but bloody hell !! Its a little intimidating when its like a freakin' fire extinguisher !!

So, comment comment comment ! LoL I'm a little worried about what's going to happen when we fall....uhm.... deeply in love.... (god, that sounds terrible.)
hey rowan why dont you just do it softly and not rough thatll probably help sorry im just trying my best to help.

hehe, well I think people have covered most of the angles here...

my first time was kinda like that, he wasn't super long but preferred to wear XL condoms because of the girth >.< and it was my first time. Needless to say I pretty much just went "owwwww o.O hell no" and we did other stuff instead lol.

poppers are also good for relaxing you back there (amyl nitrate) , just a thought.