Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really unhappy...like someone that i should not like
Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Its called falling in love.

Another word of advice, do not come out to your roommates. They will not take fondly to this new discovery this late in the game. One (or both) will assume you have been lying so you could see them naked or something.

DO, however, start looking for a fresh start, another place and during that transition seriously consider coming out to the new roommates BEFORE you become a roommate.

Thanks for your advice. I definitely will not come out to my roommates. the first people that i will come out to will be my cousin or one or two of my closest friends. I am still struggling with coming out...sigh..

lukasph Wrote:Try doing activities without him (going to the gym, running, swimming, etc.) and go with other friends... This will help take him off your mind every time. It's very unfortunate that he's straight, but he seems a good friend and I'm sure you wouldn't want to lose him, event just as a friend

Yeah, i really want to stay a very good friend with him, and thats why i want to get out as soon as i can. I will try to do more activities without him.

One option is to move so you dont have to see him so often.