Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moving out
Wow, this hits close. I'm going through crap right now because my ex-husband lives three hours away and doesn't want to spend money on hotel rooms. We agreed he'd stay at my house, and I'd make myself scarce, but it's not going well. He is not respecting that this is my house and not his other house.

Be sure there are clear boundaries beforehand. My kids are young, 5 and 10, and this is really confusing. Not to mention I haven't come out to my ex. That could be, um, more difficult.

GossamerMoon Wrote:Wow, this hits close. I'm going through crap right now because my ex-husband lives three hours away and doesn't want to spend money on hotel rooms. We agreed he'd stay at my house, and I'd make myself scarce, but it's not going well. He is not respecting that this is my house and not his other house.

Be sure there are clear boundaries beforehand. My kids are young, 5 and 10, and this is really confusing. Not to mention I haven't come out to my ex. That could be, um, more difficult.

I understand your position and YES I understand that after I leave, I must start ringing the door to enter. The communication with her is too excellent, although, is very very painful, we understand that we can no longer work as a couple, she is being very supportive and we are helping each other in this process. There is no way back and I am being 1000% sincere, is simply Nature