Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebirth, a new start in life closer to europe
Hello I am back. Just had to report back from what happened from november and after, after coming out. My life... has been very hard. My coming out has turned out to be one of the worst experiences yet, as Siberia is a very conservatiev part of a very conservatiev country. My parrents pretty much not made me they're son accourding to law, what that calls, my girl friend kicked me out after a very long relation and put me in jail for 2 mounthes and put restraining orders on me, so I will never be able according to the law to see her and my new born son...

My parents just though it as a joke but as time got more serious they abandoned me for bringing shame to theyre family, and for that being a horrible son and husband and that i have abandoned jesus and its holyness for living with satan.

I never wished any harm to my ex-girlfriend but she was the only one doing any. She told me that I had betraied her and her child and i do not deserv being with her or seing him, only for something so repulsing and unhumane she said. So she put an restraining order on me never to see her or her baby, but i refused it and by that put in jail.

Not much to say about that,except horrible, filed with crazy maniacs and criminals and Me, locked up in a cage without any freedom even to use the bathroom without supervise. All i could think about was my baby.

As i eventualy got out i pretty much had nowhere to turn, my jobb kicked be for being a "Criminal in jail", my parrents abandoned me and i could sertainly not call her my girlfriend any more. i just ride by her one more time and i saw that she had given birth, to my son that i will never be able to see...

With nothing to loose i folowed my Czheckian friend that i have many times gone road trips through europe with back to czheck republic with. It felt so bad to leave everything behind but as said, i had no life left there, no work, no family, no friends, no contacts... He seemed very fine with me being gay and when i got to his family home noone seem to care, as long as i dont start to fuck on everything lol. So funny family. So far ive only lived here 2 weeks tops but everything seem to go better from now on. Although i do not understand very very little of what everyone is saying its going great so far. got a (crappy, but alright) job in a grozery store, got some friends and specially... I got somewhere to sleep and live Confusedmile:

Wow what you have been through is awful, much support to you, I really feel for you but most of all your child. I hope one day he will get to know you. I just hope he grows up knowing he has an amazing father. Never give up and just keep going.

Stay strong. x

God, this is just awful experience. I hope things will get better for you and you will meet your son in the future.

I am so sorry you are having such a bad time, that is awful.
My heart breaks for you, stay strong babe , it will be worth it in the end.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Sending you a huge mum hug.
Bighug

hello and sorry to hear you got a bad time since november,
Your girlfriend will be dealt in the eyes of kjarma and the whole you bought shame on jesus is nothing more than the big wigs in society making up something that doesnt really give them any concern to go touching... If you bought shame on jesus to be honest im sure the bible would say...

If your a raving homosexual you will bring all the shame in the world on people you know and the lord... I think personally you have a right to live a free life and in time your son may wish to find his father and as long as you have something like a facebook that is avalible then if people wish to find you they can do a search for your name. In europe being gay is pretty much accepted in alot of places

Kindest regards

zeon x

I am very sorry to hear about your misfortune. That must have been a very trying experience for you. But, one thing you can say for yourself is that you must be very strong and resilient to have gone through that and come out on the other side with such a hopeful perspective.

You are an inspiration.

There is one good thing i learnt in prison although. You can feel shity all you want but that do not take you anywhere, eventually people will start walking on you as you when you hit the floor. I am mostly mad at my parents, after everything, after raising me, yet they are so quick to judge and turn. How could you abandon your own son? Just seem so shallov to me, after everything... i dont understand.

Just saying that makes me realise what ive done my self... what makes me beter? i abandoned mine aswell and for what? just to get fucked by dudes? i deserved jail... fuck the restriction order put me again how could i abandoned my son... my son...