Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended For You......Brian North
So I had to review a Youtube vid this morning.....it was related to reviewing work on a project posted by the project manager. This is what Youtube recommended as other related videos to watch.

8:52 Anxiety and Being Gay by Brian North

6:30 How to Wind a Trimmer Head by STIHL USA

20:13 Garage Door Springs Replacement Made Easy - DIY Garage Repair by Garage Door Nation 487,003 views

2:42 Custom Voltage V3895 5th Wheel Toy Hauler by Trailer Hitch RV Center 6,941 views

1:16:07 The Best of the Doors [Full Album] by John Nastri 1,183,642 views

3:28 Hallett's Halloween Light Show 2013 C2C-Down the road by Mark H 8,302 views

4:31 Rust-Oleum EpoxyShield Garage Floor Coating Application Video by Rust-Oleum 140,282 views

11:08 "WEIRD AL" YANKOVIC - Trapped in the Drive-Thru [Official Music Video] by Doogtoons 28,783,786 views

3:51 Garage Door Help : How to Adjust the Tension on a Garage Door Opener by essortment 32,121 views

2:20 South Beach Tow - Bernice Defies Death And Seeks Revenge by truTV 2,696,311 views

2:13 Ronald McDonald's EXTREME NEKNOMINATE!! by RackaRacka 3,762,941 views

4:45 Metallica - Whiskey In The Jar [Official Music Video] by MetallicaTV 21,427,274 views

Well done Brian North to come up on the recommended list!!!! And how did they know I am a little anxious today???????????

Real kudos to Brian.

That is soo awesome! Do you recall what video you were watching? I'm curious if it had any relation to my video.

To be fair, Brian North should be recommend to everybody. Smile

Lex

Lexington Wrote:To be fair, Brian North should be recommend to everybody. Smile

Lex

The level of support here continues to be very inspiring. I feel embarrassed my new video isn't out for everyone to enjoy lol. Long story short I smashed most of my lighting. New bulbs here today though Big Grin.

^ Oh you temperamental Directors..........or was it the lighting technician Pep whose paw prints are all over the trashed lights?

Rareboy Wrote:^ Oh you temperamental Directors..........or was it the lighting technician Pep whose paw prints are all over the trashed lights?

If only! I'd love to blame her mwhahaha.

Long story: Wanted to do the shaving video in the bathroom. Setup lights in bathtub as bathroom is small. Worked fine. Was super warm so I opened window. Wind blew lights over and one 400W bulb was smashed. Clean up and smash a 250W bulb when I was taking stand apart to clean er up. Then realized I had busted the socket in the stand and spend an hour fiddling with the socket ring to get it glued into the stand. Got that done and quickly filmed the shaving video haha. I've ordered 1600W in bulbs and a proper stand mount and a backup socket just incase im stupid again (which i will be).

Did you look at any of his videos before, [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION]? I'm wonder if they connected you to him through a previous click and suggested him thusly. They are sneaky at doing such things.

BrianNorth Wrote:If only! I'd love to blame her mwhahaha.

Long story: Wanted to do the shaving video in the bathroom. Setup lights in bathtub as bathroom is small. Worked fine. Was super warm so I opened window. Wind blew lights over and one 400W bulb was smashed. Clean up and smash a 250W bulb when I was taking stand apart to clean er up. Then realized I had busted the socket in the stand and spend an hour fiddling with the socket ring to get it glued into the stand. Got that done and quickly filmed the shaving video haha. I've ordered 1600W in bulbs and a proper stand mount and a backup socket just incase im stupid again (which i will be).

On the upside, your next catastrophe will be at least 4 times bigger! Cheerleader2

JackBoneTX Wrote:Did you look at any of his videos before, [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION]? I'm wonder if they connected you to him through a previous click and suggested him thusly. They are sneaky at doing such things Smile

On the upside, your next catastrophe will be at least 4 times bigger! Cheerleader2

Please nooo lol. Luckily it wasn't the camera. Couldn't afford to replace it. I'm attaching 20 pounds to the lightstand base JUST in case.

Interesting video Brian! I also have an Anxiety disorter. I've never been diagnosticated but i could relate so much. It's the first time i hear someone talk and relate so much.

Anxiety have been a problem in my life for over a decade and If I am really anxious I can lose in a month or so easily 5-10% of my body fat because my body will not be able to digest the food properly and I used to get intestine inflammation crisis (meaning not being able to eat solid food for days).

I am doing a bit better now but It's an every day battle not to let anxiety eat me from the inside and it's great to see others feel the same thing I do even so I don't wish it to anyone lol I mean fun to see I can relate.

Now I need to work on accepting the mistakes and the wrong choices I made in order to move on. Next time I have get anxiety attact your video will remind me to be positive. I will save the link on my phone.

So thanks for your video. You are great to listen and looking forward to listen your new videos.