Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommended For You......Brian North
MountLogan Wrote:Interesting video Brian! I also have an Anxiety disorter. I've never been diagnosticated but i could relate so much. It's the first time i hear someone talk and relate so much.

Anxiety have been a problem in my life for over a decade and If I am really anxious I can lose in a month or so easily 5-10% of my body fat because my body will not be able to digest the food properly and I used to get intestine inflammation crisis (meaning not being able to eat solid food for days).

I am doing a bit better now but It's an every day battle not to let anxiety eat me from the inside and it's great to see others feel the same thing I do even so I don't wish it to anyone lol I mean fun to see I can relate.

Now I need to work on accepting the mistakes and the wrong choices I made in order to move on. Next time I have get anxiety attact your video will remind me to be positive. I will save the link on my phone.

So thanks for your video. You are great to listen and looking forward to listen your new videos.

Thank you so much. I'm completely blown away by your comment. YouTube has continued to be one of the most inspiring things I've done. I can't describe what it's like to have someone see value in what you create.

I hear you on the eating. Luckily mine isn't usually punishing enough to make me not eat but I've certainly skipped lots of meals during my anxious times. I'm sure you do the same thing but the more aware of my anxiety I am the better. If I can rationalize why my heart beats fast and my stomach dances then usually I can calm it to a more reasonable level. Despite being pretty selfaware I often have bad reactions to things during negative moments.

Your good at explaining things and this is why I thing peoples, including me, values what your doing. You have a genuine approach, your relax and your not trying to hard making it easy for us to follow. It's a talent you have and it's really great it's also an experienced gratifying for you.

About the eating, my anxiety doesn't make me «not eat» but my brain have a huge effect in the process of my digestion. IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) is mainly a brain think. It's only giving by elimination because we know the brain affect the digestive system. So my reaction of daily anxiety is to create mild diarrhea on a daily basis, couples time a day. To get that much of pressure on the intestines daily makes, after a while, your intestines go knock out... literally and they just stop functioning properly until you press reset . So I used to get a huge crisis one time a year. So huge I've been close to call the ambulance once or twice or calling my dad in a panic at 4AM at night. I was trying to eat even a soda cookie but my body didn't accept it and it did last a week a so.

I've haven't had those crisis in years since I started working on my Anxiety. I reoriented my career and started to work on myself. I go to the gym now and it does do miracle for the mind!

When i realize I am being anxious i am asking myself this question « Does this thing or event or people or situation deserve to make me anxious about ?» If the answer is NO I give myself 10 seconds (I count to 10) and give myself 10 seconds of anxious times than back to reality. I've also got a Savannah and all of those pieces together made my anxiety being reduce exponentially. I'm still the guy who goes way to often to the bathroom but not like before. I've also reduce 50 to 66% approximately my IBS symptoms. At worked I started receiving raving comments about how «not anxious I look». Since those peoples doesn't know I'm anxious a lot, those comments feel like victory to me.

JackBoneTX Wrote:Did you look at any of his videos before, [MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION]? I'm wonder if they connected you to him through a previous click and suggested him thusly. They are sneaky at doing such things.

Not to take any limelight from Brian and his efforts, but I am certain this is true. I've already observed YouTube recommending other videos from sources I have previously watched. Our cookies betray us.

BrianNorth Wrote:Thank you so much. I'm completely blown away .......

It is the least we could do....

This thread makes me so happy ^_^

MountLogan Wrote:Your good at explaining things and this is why I thing peoples, including me, values what your doing. You have a genuine approach, your relax and your not trying to hard making it easy for us to follow. It's a talent you have and it's really great it's also an experienced gratifying for you.

About the eating, my anxiety doesn't make me «not eat» but my brain have a huge effect in the process of my digestion. IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) is mainly a brain think. It's only giving by elimination because we know the brain affect the digestive system. So my reaction of daily anxiety is to create mild diarrhea on a daily basis, couples time a day. To get that much of pressure on the intestines daily makes, after a while, your intestines go knock out... literally and they just stop functioning properly until you press reset . So I used to get a huge crisis one time a year. So huge I've been close to call the ambulance once or twice or calling my dad in a panic at 4AM at night. I was trying to eat even a soda cookie but my body didn't accept it and it did last a week a so.

I've haven't had those crisis in years since I started working on my Anxiety. I reoriented my career and started to work on myself. I go to the gym now and it does do miracle for the mind!

When i realize I am being anxious i am asking myself this question « Does this thing or event or people or situation deserve to make me anxious about ?» If the answer is NO I give myself 10 seconds (I count to 10) and give myself 10 seconds of anxious times than back to reality. I've also got a Savannah and all of those pieces together made my anxiety being reduce exponentially. I'm still the guy who goes way to often to the bathroom but not like before. I've also reduce 50 to 66% approximately my IBS symptoms. At worked I started receiving raving comments about how «not anxious I look». Since those peoples doesn't know I'm anxious a lot, those comments feel like victory to me.

That's awesome to hear! That's precisely the way to deal with anxiety. I find I still get the elevated heart rate and slight panicky feeling but just acknowledging it as random I tend to function a lot better.

Rareboy Wrote:It is the least we could do....

That's a different videosite Tongue.