Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting
I know some of us play online games and, get in game rewards for inviting others to play so, I thought I'd start a place we could invite each other to come check out the games we play.

I play Rift, a fantasy MMORPG game. They do offer a free trial.

Check it out here: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account/reg...end_invite

hah i saw recruiting and it made me laugh.....maybe in a week or so after school lets out and there is free time in my life

I play Diablo 3. Its not an MMO tho but you can play it with people online Tongue

I tried rift when it first came out, and then again several months back. I couldn't really get into the game and I was big with MMORPGs at the time. I was a Warcraft player for a few years but couldn't get back into it after a break.

Goodluck with getting more friends in Rift to play with, despite the negative people there you can find some awesome people in MMORPGs.

I think of the dealer who offers the first hit for free.....

Yeah kind of like that, they give you to level 20 free, just enough for you to see plenty of what you could have after 20, not that it isn't fun, but it's one of those games where the real game is the endgame. levels 1-60 are all just practice for the endgame content, and of course time to earn your stats and, find out who you want to play with and who you'd rather not play with. Smile

I play on the Faelblight server, in the guild Silent Epidemic simply because I dislike voice chat in raids and dungeons, and that server has a more mature population and, we don't tolerate trolls, spammer and bots there so, it's one of the better ones of the game.