Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redneck
A redneck went to the hospital, as his wife was having a baby.

Upon arriving, he sat down as the nurse said to him, “Congratulations, your wife has had quintuplets, five big baby boys."

The redneck said, "I'm not surprised. I have a dong the size of a chimney."

The nurse replied, "You might want to consider getting it cleaned. They’re all black."
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Lol .......................

Poke2 joke?))))

Vizor Wrote:Poke2 joke?))))

Yes, even though you might not understand it.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

[MENTION=18457]LONDONER[/MENTION]
I got it. not ridiculous joke)))

My favorite in this vein is about the redneck who was in a bar fight and got hit so hard he actually died, though by heroic effort he was brought back to life. Sitting in a daze, he told his pals that he had just died and gone to heaven and met God. Of course they wanted to know all about it. The man shut down the crowd when he began, "Well, to start with, she's black."

A poignant lesson, don't you think?
I bid NO Trump!

I don't get it. Racist? Intolerance?

How exactly is this funny?

It's funny because the butt of the joke gets it slammed in his teeth. The basic recipe is to take a stereotype, reinforce it through contrivance, and thereby perpetuate it. In this particular case, the hillbilly has become the cuckold. What a hoot! It's such poetic revenge. Har har har.

One can find innumerable jokes of a similar vein abusing Jews, Poles, Blacks, Americans, English, Arabs, and others. The important thing to remember is to distrust uneducated rural people, especially if they have a regional accent that can be easily associated with retrograde behavior.

Remember not to slow down when you drive through those little towns. Meeting the actual people might disabuse you of the bigotry and ruin a whole bunch of jokes needlessly.