Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reincarnated
Bit of a non-event really...so move along now people, there is nothing to see here.

dfiant1 Wrote:Bit of a non-event really...so move along now people, there is nothing to see here.

Funny you say that, cause you are the one who BADGERED me relentlessly into coming back!!!!

HA! You've been "outed"!!! LMAO

You big old mushy poofster!!!!!
1luvu

Kumawool Wrote:I MISSED YOU I NEVER REALIZED I ACTUALLY LIKED YOU UNTIL YOU LEFT AND I WAS LIKE WHERE IS MISTER TINKLES Sad SORRY IF THAT SOUNDS RUDE.

This makes me happy Big Grin.

LMAO....I understand completely!!!

Bighug

Was wondering when you'd spill the beans :p

Welcome back, we missed ya gurlfren

DrPhibes Wrote:Funny you say that, cause you are the one who BADGERED me relentlessly into coming back!!!!

HA! You've been "outed"!!! LMAO

You big old mushy poofster!!!!!
1luvu

BADGERED...PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!

I only sent 7 emails in 3 hours...hardly badgering...told you a million times not to exaggerate.

dfiant1 Wrote:BADGERED...PPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!

I only sent 7 emails in 3 hours...hardly badgering...told you a million times not to exaggerate.

You LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES me and you know it!!!

Pppptttttthhhhhhh:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Who was this Mr Tinkers? Never heard of him.

dfiant1 Wrote:Bit of a non-event really...so move along now people, there is nothing to see here.

I know right >.> They act as if he was even being inconspicuous. Atleast be a different person lol

There really is nothing to see here, just a sad queen who Daddi took in out of pity Chicken

Coffee

welcome back

[Image: Wellcome_Gateway.jpg]