Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reincarnation
Hi guys Smile

Just a topic for chit-chat Smile

Do you believe in reincarnation?

As for me, I do Smile

reincarnation is a new life in this reality.
reincarnation is like salvation.
you observe sin is real and what sin is.
you could even teach about it.
some people could have a bad existence and not realize it.
they become aware.
thats what i think about reincarnation.
i don't know about reincarnation as in the after life.

i can see why people treated me like shit. i killed my own soul by sinning.

rules are rules when it comes to sin.

Absolutely...

...but I loathe the Hollywood type stories about it. I don't even like to call it reincarnation...

I think your soul is alive...will always be alive...and it has a journey through many lifetimes and beyond in other dimensions.

Before anyone asks for proof from me....save it...I am not going to prove it and have no desire to convince anyone of anything...

I trust what I feel and I trust my experience...no one else has toLaugh

jesus said that sin kills the soul.

Jesus Christ foretold persecution many times. He warned His hearers that persecution would accompany the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem. In Revelation, He warns future generations of the persecution they would face because of their faith in Him. He warns His church that at the close of history a time of trouble “such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time” will occur (Matthew 24:21). For God’s people to endure these times without wavering in their faith, Christ offered the words of encouragement we find in the text in question, Matthew 10:28. We understand, and believe, that our bodies may die, but our soul does not.

The soul who sins shall die.

this topic has religious meaning to me so i have to talk about jesus.

sorry to the people who dont want to read this stuff.

bluedragon Wrote:Do you believe in reincarnation?

i don't believe in anything. the verb is wrong. i don't use the act of believing at all. i know or i don't know. and i don't usually concern myself with things i don't know unless they interest me (like the lifespan of dragonflies that i recently studied on) or i have a need to know them.

things that exist fall into two categories essentially: those that can be known and those that can't (yet) be known. of the former, i either know them or i don't know them, but i have all the means at my disposal to find out the truth. of the latter, i don't even have the means to acquire information/knowledge on them (by this i mean the knowledge of the future, like the knowledge on the physiology of the human body is something available to everyone today, but wasn't so for people living in the ancient Rome, for example).

i don't know anything about reincarnation. i know human body dies. i know our feelings, thoughts, actions, behavior, etc are a result of complex neuronal processing in the brain and that processing ceases to exist at death. that's what i know. that's the perspective i have. there might be things lying outside this perspective that would change the way i see aforementioned knowledge if i knew them. there might not. i don't know.

i am uncompromisingly realist. reincarnation is a concept. until there is any information available that would pertain to it, i don't have an opinion on it either way and it doesn't matter to me. this life matters to me.

I have wondered about it a few times, but never was convinced 100% it existed.

There is a very interesting TV show called "Ghost Inside My Child" that deals with this topic.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I don't believe in it.

I think before you believe in reincarnation, you have to believe in incarnation first. That is, you probably have to believe in individuation.

I was wrong. Orgasims and religion are the same.

never with out permission.