Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reject Your Gay Son or Burn in Hell
Minneapolis Archbishop John Nienstedt Told Mother: Reject Your Gay Son or Burn in Hell
[Image: 6a00d8341c730253ef017d3c9a167f970c-pi]

[Image: 6a00d8341c730253ef017d3c9a203f970c-800wi]

OK...on a scale of 1-10 I have a minus 3 Gaydar but even I know that the guy in the picture is gay....

As with all homophobes they are taking their inner battle and externalizing it...I suppose ramping it up when they are close to self discovery...hence crap like this...

Right before family values poster boy Ted Haggard was caught smoking crack and taking it up the ass he was particularly vehement about gay people....

If this kid's mother buys into this crap it is better that she distances herself from her son because she is not worthy of having a son....she'd be doing him a favor.

Hmmmm...Organised Religion...they should write a book about themselves 'How to successfully be a norrow minded bigot and make money tax free'...their theme song '1 is the lonliest number'

That's all I have to say about that.

Poor devil .... his hell is filled with priests, popes and mothers who reject their sons... must be traumatic....

This is the Catholic Church, seriously, the Pope says you're more likely to contract AIDS if you use a condom, they excommunicated a mother and a doctor for pulling an abortion on a nine year old girl who was raped and was having twins, are you really surprised by this?

I would reccomend any man of god who states this should be stripped out of the faith as gods teachings preach of love and this isnt love...

In case anyone doesn't know what those paragraphs say:

Quote: 2357 Homosexuality refers to relations between men or between women who experience an exclusive or predominant sexual attraction toward persons of the same sex. It has taken a great variety of forms through the centuries and in different cultures. Its psychological genesis remains largely unexplained. Basing itself on Sacred Scripture, which presents homosexual acts as acts of grave depravity,141 tradition has always declared that "homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered."142 They are contrary to the natural law. They close the sexual act to the gift of life. They do not proceed from a genuine affective and sexual complementarity. Under no circumstances can they be approved.

2358 The number of men and women who have deep-seated homosexual tendencies is not negligible. This inclination, which is objectively disordered, constitutes for most of them a trial. They must be accepted with respect, compassion, and sensitivity. Every sign of unjust discrimination in their regard should be avoided. These persons are called to fulfill God's will in their lives and, if they are Christians, to unite to the sacrifice of the Lord's Cross the difficulties they may encounter from their condition.

2359 Homosexual persons are called to chastity. By the virtues of self-mastery that teach them inner freedom, at times by the support of disinterested friendship, by prayer and sacramental grace, they can and should gradually and resolutely approach Christian perfection.

Hmm wouldn't rejecting her son be unjust discrimination?

Religion - Ugh!

If i had a child that was gay and was told to reject him id say proove god exists and ill reject him i want god to tell me face t face my own flesh n blood wont be rejected by me Smile

[sarcasm] But without religion to guide us we wouldn't be good people. [/sarcasm]

Well that's pretty un-Catholic, in both teaching and action.

I don't see how those catechism support disowning a child, in fact, Catholics are very much in support of keeping the family unit together as much as possible.