Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejecting a guy
Anonymous Wrote:He believes I'm just playing hard to get and returns to me all the time. I've told him a lot of times to find someone else and forget about me. He says he likes me and no one else. For me it's a little bit stupid.

if he hasn't understood you openly telling him you're not interested in him then no words will probably do it, short of being cruel with him.

your only option is to start being less ''encouraging''. that means, hanging out with him less, talking to him less, being around him less. eventually this should make it sink in. you have to start acting colder with him, because how ever it is you act now, it's not working. if he keeps persisting, you have to keep telling him no and backing it up with your actions. it might be a little on the annoying side but it's pretty much the best option, unless you want to move to another city or change your job/apartment/house.

There's a fine line between love and hate, and well you'll have to choose the line you want. Being straightforward and honest and tell him that you're not interested Punto Finalmente or keep on asking here the best way of telling someone that you're not interested. You'll get as much answers as you could handle and yet you still won't be certain which one you'll serve him. This business of being scared of hurting people is very nice of you, but everyday you're hurting someone without even knowing it. So grow a pair and tell him off gently but promptly and directly. He may feel bad for a moment and you may feel like an asshole, but what do you prefer? Playing a stupid game and give him false hope?

When guys who aren't interested sense that I like them, they tend to avoid me. When a guy likes me but I don't feel the same way about him, I do the same. It's easier than the whole "let's be friends" thing, because drama grows on people like moss on wet rocks, at least when you're my age. Dog eat dog dude, we're all human. What can I say?

I have a lot of experience with this...you can't work in a gay bar without having this happen..alot.

My tried and true formula..find out what he hates the most and then become it. Farting or scratching your ass or balls does the trick 75% of the time...a few loud belches...picking your nose...that will take care of most of the rest of them.

If the above doesn't work...find out who he dislikes the most and then talk about how much you would love to fuck them.

This might sound crass or cruel but basically you are letting him off the hook easy because it will be his idea and you won't have to say anything or hurt his feelings.

East Wrote:I have a lot of experience with this...you can't work in a gay bar without having this happen..alot.

My tried and true formula..find out what he hates the most and then become it. Farting or scratching your ass or balls does the trick 75% of the time...a few loud belches...picking your nose...that will take care of most of the rest of them.

If the above doesn't work...find out who he dislikes the most and then talk about how much you would love to fuck them.

This might sound crass or cruel but basically you are letting him off the hook easy because it will be his idea and you won't have to say anything or hurt his feelings.

Yeah that would definitely makes me run away mostly when all of them are done in public, otherwise in private that's something else. If Jake scratch its ball and ass while in private I may join join and scratch them myself hahaha.

17vs41 Wrote:Tell him you are dieing! (you pick the illness or disease)

That's...so not cool

I've had this happen, not from someone who wanted out but from someone who wanted to lock me in tighter and play alot of really sick and twisted mind games. Not cool. AT ALL

Just be honest and tell him exactly how you feel. That way there will be no misunderstandings and no drama and you won't have to lie or play a game. If he still chases you he is a glutton for punishment and you need to lay the hammer down on him.