Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long Forearm Hair
LOL, if you like it and your partner likes it, then I wouldn't cut it for the world!

hi and welcome to gs ,,, well if the body hair is genetic and other members of your family tree have the same hairy bods then i wouldnt worry !! it certain wouldnt bother me seeing a guy with hairy arms, didnt even know that guys trimmed their arm hair till reading this,, maybe only if your a swimmer lol

Update: The hair on my forearms is now 3-1/8" long! It must be the warm weather or something, but my partner LOVES it. Just this morning when I woke up, every single hair on my right forearm was standing absolutely and completely straight out on end at its full 3+ inch length and moving back and forth together in the light breeze coming through the window above us. There was even a thread stuck out on the very tips of the longest hairs, and it swayed back and forth as the hairs moved! Then I noticed he was staring at my forearm with that flushed face look he always gets when he sees all my arm hairs standing on end, and when I looked toward his waist there was a HUGE tent sticking straight up in the air from his crotch. When I saw how humongous it was, I quickly got my own tent. ;-) So I know there are at least some guys out there who really like long hair on other guys' arms. Depends on the person.