Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship Guys - How'd You Meet?
Out of curiosity, those of you who are happily in longterm relationships (over a year at least), how did you meet? Online? Friends? Professional matchmaking services?

He and I met online a couple of years ago. We started chatting a bit and really hit it off.

I met my man summer 2000 .. as first online ... then we called a few times at the phone ... and we met at the Expo 2000 in Hannover.
*g ..and till now ..we never have talked to have a relationship Confusedmile:

On match.com
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

i met my first guy on a site called the gyc i think...it ended badly so i dnt think i will ever start a relationship from online again...i would rather stick to what ive started doing now..meet them the old fasioned way...to me meeting people on the internet is for one thing and one thing only..sex..thats what most people do it for

Met him on pounced.org. We're both furries ^_^

Met my first and only boyfriend when we were 14 started dating at 17 and we are still together.
He's the best and so am I. LOL! seems so long ago now but I cannot imagine my life without him.
I have seen many guys over the years that make me wanna jump them. Yummy! Yummy! but I can't because my Penis is attached to my heart. Darn!

Well I met the only guy I'v been out with at my youth support queer group thing. I was very good at picking out not very good guys then. But it thought me that not every guy you go out with wants you cos they like you.

I met my partner 35 years ago when we were both in the military and stationed together aboard the USS Oriskany. Our ship was in the Philippines during Christmas, and one day when some friends and I were walking to town, we crossed paths with this extremely handsome man who was returning to the ship after playing tennis. A couple of my friends knew this tennis player and they introduced me to him. After that encounter, we spoke several times while aboard ship, but never went out together. Well, on Christmas Eve, Mr. Tennis Player (Tom) found out thru these same friends that I would be hanging out at a Disco Bar called The Foxy Lady in Olongapo City, so he went to the bar and started chatting with me. We ended up renting a hotel room and spent the night together and have remained together ever since. I still remember waking up on that Christmas morning with this beautiful, gentle man holding me in his arms, and I said to myself "this guy is the One".

Some interesting stories.