Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship Help.
The two of you have talked this thing into the ground. You're both young and, sorry, do not understand real communication that includes facts and realities not just emotions. Also in most mated pairs, or pairs wondering if they should mate there's always a moment of something is said and then something back is said and it's time to ring the bell for round 2.
Him" I go the appointment to head the P:aris Branch. I am soooooo excited. You , me the Bois...."
Me: "You should be it's a great acknowledgement of your abilities. Now, to strolling home from kicking leaves in the Bois...when you climb the stairs to your pied a terre in the Rue Kleber, I don't know who will welcome you with open arms but it won't be me. I've lived in Paris and have no interest in recreating the crime...
Round There

Only there wasn't. I did , still do, love him but that was the end point and, a year of so later I moved to Buenos Aires where he would have been miserable.

The young, lacking anything else to do take to texts and FB and their kindred spirits rather than sitting down in a quiet place and not just chattering, but sticking to the elements that need to discussed. Sure, there will be tears, accusations, more tears throwing each other into the arms of the other or just throwing up but....at that age, that's half the fun of it. It also is another step toward being an adult which for all people, comes much later than they believe.

Well, trust me that's what I've been wanting to do. He's been keeping to himself a lot and me and him don't live next door so visiting him isn't an everyday thing. Either way, I've been giving him time to just see what happens.