Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship Sites ?
I met a few people on POF. It's a pretty good site. OK Cupid has a bit more info when choosing matches though. Both are free and great to use. And fun to look for people on Big Grin

I'm on POF too, and I think is not a bad site.
But I'm shy and not able to start friendship or dating or other things, what a stupid...

my luck on dating sites is like 0 and 1000

In my experience, dating sites rarely work out for those seeking an actual relationship.

POF was ok....but a good majority of the guys I tried meeting through that site were closet cases....and I didn't want to deal with that bullshit. I did end up making some pen pals through POF however, which was a nice bonus.

Time to start bookmarking websites for when I turn 18....

You could also try PerfectMatch (good site, though, where I'm at, extremely limited in who else is out there).

There's also gay.com (a decent site).

Your luck will vary.

Anymore suggestion?

mamza Wrote:Anymore suggestion?
It's too early to say something, but very not long time ago (I opened a topic few days ago...) I met a guy that I found on 'planet romeo', and I have a nice opinion of him, actually we're becoming friends, and maybe more, or maybe not, but friends remains such a very good thing.

I suscribed other similar website, but honestly on romeo I'm chatting quietly even with other guys, while in the other websites I am mostly contacted by guys and middle-aged men in search of a whore or a photo of my penis...

If you find one where the guys on there arent all liars, players, and cheats.......let me know.

MisterTinkles Wrote:If you find one where the guys on there arent all liars, players, and cheats.......let me know.

If GS is a dating site,I think I have found one. Wink