Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relationship dosen't look good.
Last time I told you about my boyfriend who stood me up that Sunday because he thought I was stalling to be sexual with him.Well he came to church Sunday and said he wants to talk during the week as he was nervous because he had his court case the next day to see if he would get his money from being hit by a car.He said he came to church because he doesn't want me to think that he was ignoring me.He said he would call after the court case but I haven't heard from him all week. He didn't call me the week before but this past Sunday when he came to church he said he would.He was full of shit.If I see him i'm just gonna be honest,that I like him as a friend but not as a lover.After all,the man smells.I don't know if he'll still want to remain friends though.

So after church on Sunday I went to see that coffee barista that I mentioned a few posts ago.I could tell that there's a mutual attraction.I intend to do the same this sunday too.If that other guy was as serious about me as he says he is then he would have taken care of his hygiene issues already.The coffee barista is a hot guy and i'm gonna see where it goes.After all I have to do what's best for me.I always go with my gut feeling.Any opinions?

Yes I have an opinion, a very strong one... However I have learned that sharing my personal thoughts about other people and their 'problems' usually tends to not end well.

So instead of an opinion, I would rather give you a bit of advice.

If you are in a relationship with a person and that relationship ends, you need to give it more than a weekend to actually get over that person and move on.

Since you called this other person your Boyfriend, and appear to have some sort of relationship issue due to you're emotional investment to him, I would suggest that you actually conclude THAT relationship before running off to start the next.

Find a conclusion to this current affair before rushing to start the next affair.

I can't say that I'm surprised about the guy's behavior, from what you described in the past post, yeah?

Going with one's gut is usually a good idea. In my experience, instinct is very rarely wrong.

Good luck with the barista boy.

I don't think that it takes much thought to realize that the smelly guy is not good BF material.

Hope the Barista thing works out better.

Thanks guys,I'll keep you posted on how things work out.